Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finally! Somebody In The Media Said It!

I have been watching Fox News for a while now as this new Arizona law heats up the public. Everytime I heard some idiot in the media say we need comprehensive immigration reform to secure our borders and enforce our laws, I would grit my teeth in frustration as that's a lot of bunk. Just when I thought one more grating would make my teeth unusable, somebody finally said it.

On Brett Baier today, he was talking to the panel about Obama meeting with Governor Brewer, and he showed clips of Obama talking to Larry King about Arizona's new law. Obama made it clear on Larry King that he will not secure the border until he can get comprehensive immigration reform, or better known as amnesty for all the illegals in this country.

Tucker Carlson said it is now clear that Obama's agenda is to secure his voting base instead of the border. Charles Krauthammer was angry and he said as the President of the United States, Obama has an obligation to secure the border and enforce existing laws and he cannot refuse to do so. He said Obama does not have the right to hold the law hostage while he tries to drum up support for "amnesty." And about Obama taking it to the Supreme Court to stop Arizona from enforcing laws against the employers who hire illegals, Charles said he doesn't see the highest court in the land going against the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the most liberal court in the nation.

So, there you have it folks. It's clear now that Obama will not secure the border or enforce our laws until he gets amnesty.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, I believe it was Sen. Kyl who said a couple of weeks ago that Obama is holding border security hostage. And as Kyl and others have noted, 1200 troops is woefully inadequate and is obviously not a sincere or serious attempt to secure the border.

But the reason why the OBL is hysterical against Arizona is becuse they fear and know this law will work, and as polling continues to show, Americans by wide margins prefer stricter enforcement and not CIR amnesty. This is why we have to stand strong against Obama's and Schumer's amnesty scheme.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And here's the proof:

Obama sat for his interview with King after meeting with Arizona Gov. Janet Brewer. He again stated his opposition to the state’s controversial immigration law but refused to say if his administration would mount a legal challenge of it.

“I’m not going to comment on that, Larry, because that's really the job of the Justice Department and I made a commitment early on that I wouldn't be putting my thumb on the scales when these kinds of decisions are made,â€

Quote:
    "So, there you have it folks. It's clear now that Obama will not secure the border or enforce our laws until he gets amnesty."

And in this, he does not differ from George W. Bush, who began federal immigration enforcement only after his Administration's "amnesty legislation" ("I'll see you at the bill signing") was defeated by extreme pressure from the American people with admirable leadership from patriotic Senators from both parties such as Jeff Sessions, Jim DeMint, David Vitter, Robert Byrd, Ben Nelson, and Byron Dorgan.

I want my vote back.

[quote]“[W]ithout comprehensive immigration reform -- that is Congress' responsibility -- we are not going to solve this problem and that's what we have to do,â€

Just to let you know, that interview with Obama and Larry King will be shown tonight on the Larry King show.

And let's be clear: if Obama ever got his amnesty, he still wouldn't truly secure the border or enforce existing or new immigration laws. This is what history has shown, and this is a big reason why the vast majority of Americans oppose and will not accept CIR amnesty.

He said Obama does not have the right to hold the law hostage while he tries to drum up support for "amnesty."
    He's not only holding the law hostage, he's holding the American people hostage until they cave into his demands!

There's no support for amnesty, or for "pathway to citizenship" or whatever b.s. euphemism they come up with. We all remember Reagan's "one-time only amnesty plan" that was going to solve everything. You don't get us twice.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast