Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“I think this puts American citizens, who are look Hispanic, are Hispanic, potentially in an unfair situation,â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Isnt it the job of the President to secure our borders??? And isnt amnesty for countless illegals a form of vote buying?

ENFORCE

ENFORCE OR BE IMPEACHED OBAMA...YOU BETTER PICK ONE NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Isnt it the job of the President to secure our borders??? And isnt amnesty for countless illegals a form of vote buying?
    Yeppers!, but what can we do? Obama is above the law.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Jan Brewer will be on Greta in about 10 minutes. Maybe we'll find out more of what was said today.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Personally I read the law as meaning the Feds are in charge of National security and defending who can be a citizen. Immigration truly is not a part of this package. Immigration should be up to each State to mandate and not the Feds. This is another area where the Feds have pushed their way into usurping the Constitution and the sovereignty of the States.

what is it with obama that he does not want to enforce existing laws already on the book? him, past administrations and congresses both past and present are the people who are to blame for this.

i will blame obama now because he is the one who is in the peoples house.
    just like i was blaming bush before this

Banned
    Where is our "voice" The people who elected Obama on his agenda of "change and transparency"WE are still struggling to find the "jobs we wont do" to pay our bills!!!My husband and son both work construction,struggle to find work and have attempted to harvest tobacco to pay our bills, and either cant get the jobs because illegals are doing them(construction} or are threatened and physically attacked attempting to do the other job they wont do (harvest tobacco)

Just saw Jan Brewer with Greta. She said Obama wanted her support for amnesty and she said she wasn't even going to talk about that. She said her concern is to secure the border and if he didn't help, they would do it theirselves. Boy, she was tough on him and I don't think he expected that. I was really impressed with her. Good interview last night, too. She said when she first took office, she left it up to the voters if they wanted a 1% raise in taxes to get their state back in order. She said she was honest with them on the reasons they needed the extra money and they voted overwhelmingly in favor of the tax hike.

Brewer for President 2012!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast