Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE FLAG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Her parents must be real proud of WHAT they raised.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces from within." General Douglas MacArthur

Anyone who has been in a hostile country knows the feeling of coming home and seeing the Stars and Stripes.
    And anyone who knows some history knows that our flag was born in battle and baptisted in blood for our freedom.
    Our flag is not a piece of cloth, it is a banner that we carry describing America and the people who live here as freedom loving people, we fly it to show not only who we are but what we stand for.
    I will never forget how I felt on seeing our flag flying when I came back home and stood on an American base.
    There is nothing like the feeling of being home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Anyone who has been in a hostile country knows the feeling of coming home and seeing the Stars and Stripes.
    And anyone who knows some history knows that our flag was born in battle and baptisted in blood for our freedom.
    Our flag is not a piece of cloth, it is a banner that we carry describing America and the people who live here as freedom loving people, we fly it to show not only who we are but what we stand for.
    I will never forget how I felt on seeing our flag flying when I came back home and stood on an American base.
    There is nothing like the feeling of being home.
    TYVM MD that made my eyes get teary God Bless you and God Bless the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12