Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memorial Day brought some flags out.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Flag War - American vs Mexican

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    While taking my grandaughter to high school I have started noticing more and more pickup trucks parked along the school with large American flags extended from the truck beds. Yesterday while I was in Modesto I noticed pickup trucks displaying the American flag in the same way. When I commented on it to the girls in my car, they said they are making a statement. When I questioned the girls further they said that the kids are getting sick and tired of seeing the Mexican flag and are starting to rebel. They said after Cinco De Mayo (however you spell it) when the Mexican kids started driving up and down the streets waving Mexican flags some of the kids went on MySpace and told them that if they like Mexico so much to go back. One kid can't make up his mind, so he flies a large Mexican flag with a little American flag at the top.
    This a phenomena that happens ONLY in America. My wife is from Argentina and I we have several friends from other countries in the world and all agree if someone in their country of birth was to flay a flag from another country they woudl get the crap beat out of them and the flag shove where the sun doesn't shine. Yet we put up with it here and visitors from other countries seem to think it is OK. It is an insult to every American that has put his or her life on the line to give us all the freedom we have and should not be legal.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I was reading an article here in California that said that colleges were going to raise their tuition 7 to 10% and some were going to cut classes and take less students. More students were going to have to go to community coleges because of the cost. They said students were also going to find it harder to get to class with the cost of fuel going up and instead of taking summer classes they were going to have to get summer jobs to save up more money to live on.

This reminded me of what my husband keeps saying, that our children are going to resent our government for giving everything to illegal immigrants while making it harder on them. It is like telling them they don't count, they are unimportant.

There will come a time when these liberal professors start spouting their dogma to kids that have been denied scholarships or financial aid simply because they are not hypenated Americans, and these kids will start fighting back.

The college kids right now have been brainwashed into being PC, but the kids in 2009 who are going to hit head on the struggles of getting an education or work will rebel, mark my word, I talk to kids, I listen to what they are saying and they are getting mad.

I agree MS. We need to start telling our children what these articles mean to them. Like a young man who was helping a lady in town said, "his friends can't get jobs." When these young people are hit with this and when we've been educating them ahead of time it won't be the "oh this administration blah blah blah." We have to let them know ahead of time what Pelosi, Baca, Kennedy, McCain, Feinstein and all of them are doing to them. Drill it into their heads like you are teaching them manners and how to save money. Because this will be their futures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When the illegals and their citizen and legal resident supporters were marching MEXICAN flags through OUR streets a few years ago, a few of them had the NERVE to DEMAND that MY BRAZILIAN friend and I SALUTE THEIR flag! Naturally, there is NO WAY JOSE that I am EVER going to salute a FOREIGN flag, ESPECIALLY MEXICO'S! I told them that I REFUSED to salute their flag and they had NO right to demand that of ME because I am NOT Mexican, I am AMERICAN! Then my Brazilian friend seconded, DITTO for ME, I'M a BRAZILIAN and UNLIKE YOU, I'm LEGAL!

So glad you called them out on their brazen request!!

They need to be taken down 1000 pegs and deported!!

When you talk to kids... see what they know and have to say before you tell them the truth about Illegal immigration

Todays generation of school kid are being brainwashed into thinking that what's happening today is the way it's suppose to be. They don't know what it use to be like without Illegals here.

As far as education goes, the "Illegal" immigration Crisis just may be bypassed from the History books so future generation will think nothing of it.
    Now that's a generation gap.

Illegal Immigration may not be the future generations fault.......but it will be their problem.
    ------------------------

I have noticed a lot of homes around town with just this flag...

But it seems like the businesses -if they fly flags- have both. This is a salon. [Except this new restaurant downtown, Los Volcanos. They have a huge Mexican flag out front.

I don't understand this misplaced pride in Mexico anyway... what the heck has Mexico produced to be proud of? Have they put a man on the moon? Come up with a cure for any diseases? Any technological advances? Any great humanitarian efforts? These folks here are flying flags of a corrupt country that can't wait to get rid of them.

Grrrrrr!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12