Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flood of child molesters

Hi everyone,

If the US Border Patrol arrested 12 convicted Mexican alien pedophiles in just the week of 5/13 to 5/19, that's an average of over two hundred convicted pedophiles being arrested every year. (US Border Patrol estimates they catch 1 in 10 aliens crossing the border... THAT Math requires Algebra...) ((I think it actually adds up to 6,240 pedophiles crossing the border each year))

Convicted in American Courts. Then they're deported only to return and grab another little girl or boy. Like a candy store for them.

Included in the arrests are several communicable diseases (Mumps, Measles, Whooping Cough...) and MS 13 and Serano gang members.

In his address to Congress, Mexican President Felipe Calderon characterized the people leaving Mexico "never to return" as "Mexico's finest", "~most dynamic ~ leaders".

You know for a fact he's seen the arrest reports. So has the American President.

So what's happening here? Does Congress know about the HUGE number of convicted, chronic repeat child molesters? Or not? Would it matter to them if they did? Would it matter to any of them?

I repeat, what in god's name is happening here?

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_secur ... 3_0519.xml

Mike
    The City of Angels

Banned

Fire them all !!

All Demorats In Congress need to be voted out as quickly as humanly possible. They are destroying our nation. The Federal Government Is actually aiding and abetting Illegal Immigrants and people need to go to jail for breaking their oath of office. The Feds are supposed to protect It's citizens from any FOREIGN INVASION. They are actually encouraging an all out Invasion of our country by continually talking about,and trying to pass an Amnesty for people that have broken the law. You cannot reward Illegal behavior then expect that behavior to change. Amnesty Is a non-starter with the American people,and even though the TRAITORS In congress know this,they still continue to aid and abett the Illegals both here,and the ones still In Mexico that will soon be here Illegally.... Citizens need to pick up the phone,and pick up a pen,and make these low life political morons that we WILL NOT TOLERATE their continued pandering to Illegals.... TS P.S. Wecome to Alipac Mike.....

Re: Fire them all !!

[quote="topsecret10"]All Demorats In Congress need to be voted out as quickly as humanly possible. They are destroying our nation. The Federal Government Is actually aiding and abetting Illegal Immigrants and people need to go to jail for breaking their oath of office. The Feds are supposed to protect It's citizens from any FOREIGN INVASION. They are actually encouraging an all out Invasion of our country by continually talking about,and trying to pass an Amnesty for people that have broken the law. You cannot reward Illegal behavior then expect that behavior to change. Amnesty Is a non-starter with the American people,and even though the TRAITORS In congress know this,they still continue to aid and abett the Illegals both here,and the ones still In Mexico that will soon be here Illegally.... Citizens need to pick up the phone,and pick up a pen,and make these low life political morons that we WILL NOT TOLERATE their continued pandering to Illegals.... TS P.S. Wecome to Alipac Mike..... [/quote

spot on and couldn't agree more...I know my two reps are probably sick and tired of my email/faxes/letters. They all have "A" report cards from NumbersUSA but I still send them my opinions and demands anyway!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

So what's happening here? Does Congress know about the HUGE number of convicted, chronic repeat child molesters? Or not? Would it matter to them if they did? Would it matter to any of them?
    Congress is FULL of pervs, sexual deviants, law breakers, elitists and pedophiles who don't give a damn about us OR our kids. It's safe to say- they dont care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Congress is FULL of pervs, sexual deviants, law breakers, elitists and pedophiles who don't give a damn about us OR our kids. It's safe to say- they dont care.
    Protecting their own....

felipe is garbage!

"In his address to Congress, Mexican President Felipe Calderon characterized the people leaving Mexico "never to return" as "Mexico's finest", "~most dynamic ~ leaders".

You know for a fact he's seen the arrest reports. So has the American President."

WHAT!

Mexico's finest my foot! LOL
    Felipe is a liar and needs to stay out of the usa!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

the political climate is in the process of changing polarity, our criminal alien parasites will be getting tons of coal in the old stocking id say about xmas. many more states than arizona will pass 1070 copy laws, and hopefully in a year or two this whole illegal alien disaster will be on its way to being a horrible footnote in our past.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    the political climate is in the process of changing polarity, our criminal alien parasites will be getting tons of coal in the old stocking id say about xmas. many more states than arizona will pass 1070 copy laws, and hopefully in a year or two this whole illegal alien disaster will be on its way to being a horrible footnote in our past.
    how dare you say that ! what about the CIVIL RIGHTS OF THE CHILD MOLESTORS!!!!! they have every right to be here and molest our children just like child molestors who are born here do !!!!

Some of these child molestors have been in this country for DECADES!!! How can you now propose we send them back ? they haven't hurt ANYONE except for children of illegal immigrants!!! these are everyday people who came to this nation with a dream , a dream to molest every child they could get their hands on !!! who are you to deny them their dreams???

lol

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    how dare you say that ! what about the CIVIL RIGHTS OF THE CHILD MOLESTORS!!!!! they have every right to be here and molest our children just like child molestors who are born here do !!!!

Some of these child molestors have been in this country for DECADES!!! How can you now propose we send them back ? they haven't hurt ANYONE except for children of illegal immigrants!!! these are everyday people who came to this nation with a dream , a dream to molest every child they could get their hands on !!! who are you to deny them their dreams???

ROFL!!!

Good one!!

Tired of these gross weirdos ALWAYS messing with kids!

We need them out of the usa pronto!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Does Congress Know or Care?

Mike_City of Angels

In your post you asked if Congress knows or cares about the Child Molesters entering our country illegally. As the Executive Director of Child Predator Busters I can tell you that if they know, they don't want to and if they hear, they don't listen.

At this point it appears they are more interested in not stepping on the Illegal Immigrants that are entering our country's toes and civil and human rights.

It's sad, and horrendous because our children are our future and our country's future.

They need to pay more attention. That in turn is why each of us in our own way needs to make our voices heard.

Thanks for a great post.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~