Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FLOOD THE PRESIDENT

I was listening to Tammy Bruce on talk radio this morning and she made a terrific suggestion and said it is something we should do and to SPREAD THE WORD ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

President Bush CAN, WITH THE SWIPE OF A PEN, sign an EXECUTIVE ORDER denying sanctuary states. counties, cities or towns, ANY FEDERAL DOLLARS.

I have begun sending emails and making phone calls to Bush and will continue to do so everyday as long as necessary. PLEASE JOIN ME.

When we the people really get on a campaign to do something, we most times win. Let's make this one of those times.

sounds good to me!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Bush has an ANNOYING tendency to being TOTALLY IMPERVIOUS to CRITICAL issues, such as ILLEGAL alien "sanctuary" cities and the FREEING of the FRAMED patriots Ramos and Compean from UNJUST captivity!

I think "Executive Orders" are dangerous, even when made for what one considers "favorable causes". Dictators rule by executive fiat; we are a representative democracy. The strength and value of our representative legislative system must be constantly reinforced to be preserved. What about supporting legislation to remove federal funding from Sanctuary Cities instead?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent an email to everyone in my address book and urged them to do the same. Maybe we can shut down the phone at the White House.

A suggestion was made on Sean Hannity's talk show 2 days ago about calling Piggy Pelosi....(where are the ethics and bipartisanship she promised - and to drill NOW).....I've been trying ever since to get through, but her message box is always full!

Come on folks, lets do this.

The dems in congress would NEVER pass it.........they are kssing the backsides of the illegals for votes.

They need their salaries halved per year in regards to lack of border security and enforcement within the country of illegals.

And term limits are needed, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I just sent an email to everyone in my address book and urged them to do the same. Maybe we can shut down the phone at the White House.

A suggestion was made on Sean Hannity's talk show 2 days ago about calling Piggy Pelosi....(where are the ethics and bipartisanship she promised - and to drill NOW).....I've been trying ever since to get through, but her message box is always full!

Come on folks, lets do this.
    We've been trying to call Queen Nancy since the first day of the GOP revolt. Mailbox has been full ever since.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008