Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Floodgates are opened!

It seems as though the huffing and bluffing over the Scamnesty bill has had some fallout: now the illegals have been swarming over in even greater numbers to try and get their time in and establish residency so that they would qualify for the amnesty provisions offered in the bill.

Even though the bill is having a hard time going through, as it should, we the Americans are now facing an even greater strain on our system from all these new arrivals, who will probably be just like their predecessors. I hardly expect any of these newcomers to follow whatever rules eventually get put into place, just as the ones who came before them are failing to follow the rules and laws that are already in force. Of course, why should they? Our laws have no bite-- they're just so many big dogs that have been muzzled and chained so that they have no impact. Illegals of course are rewarded for breaking the law and in many cases even get better benefits than hard-working legal American citizens and residents. So it's no wonder that the trickle has become a stream, which has become a hemorrhage that threatens to flood us all out. And when the people (more big dogs) speak up, and try to rise up against the travesty, we are whipped back down by the stroke of an activist judge's pen and by strange interpretations of the U.S. Constitution. Look at Farmers Branch, TX where the people spoke loudly in favor of barring rentals to illegals... in an election that was permitted to go forward... only to be restrained by a judge who cites the Supremacy Clause. This "clause" seems to be invoked every time a public vote or some bill is proposed (and which seems to have some real teeth) that goes against the "agenda".

And the illegals know it.

So what can we do anymore that will have a REAL impact, and have some REAL results beyond mere flagwaving and chatter? For once anything seems to go forward, yet another judge pushes it back... again and again. Meanwhile, the illegals breed and rush our borders and take over while "We the People" seem powerless to stop them and our judges and lawmakers couldn't give a s**t.

Sorry for the rant-- I'm frustrated, as we all are.

Welcome Schrodingers_Cat!

No need to apologize for the rant, perfectly understandable.

We did have real impact by helping to stop the shamnesty bill in the senate last week by making phone calls, emails and faxes. They had never seen anything like it. We can't give up, as frustrating as it may seem.

Please don't be a stranger, hang around, read, get involved ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I, as well as [more than likely] most here, share your frustration. We're told to call our legislators, but mine just says something like "oh - 8000 calls in 5 days isn't that much. maybe if it was 30,000. Then when her phones are flooded nonstop she still doesn't care.

Apathy is rampant among an ignorant majority of the population and they seem to be okay with being pushed out while Walmart closes all the small businesses and ships the lost jobs acrosst he ocean, CEO's paychecks have grown 400% while ours have grown only 3%, Home Depot pays for illegals groups that push through amnesty, and our government gets caught with $90,000 in their freezer (of course he wouldn't be taking bribes or anything, though ).

Globalists have been trying to cheapen our country for too long, and it seems to have worked. Now they push to bring the third world country they plan on exploiting to our homefront.

I share in your frustration. Only options, though - keep calling, and when then vote comes, vote remember who wants America to stay America or leave. I guess Canada isn't doing so hot right now either, and my wife says Australia is too far away... guess it's stay and fight for the country i grew up respecting.