Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flor's Keynote Address, Arizona MALCS Institute [oh boy...]

Flor is still around being an 'activist.' If you don't remember her, she took the place of Elvira in the store front church in Chicago after Elvira was deported. Flor was at the 'church' for over a year if I remember correctly and did not get much attention at all -so she finally left for a undisclosed location. I find her statement very ironical. If she was truly a parent she would be with her children. While at the church she did not work...

Flor’s Keynote Address, Arizona MALCS Institute,
    August 21st, 2010

Flor Crisostomo’s Keynote Address, MALCS Arizona Institute, July 22, 2010, Phoenix

Good morning Compañeras,
    It is a great honor to stand before you in this important event. I start by thanking the coordinators for all your efforts in coordinating this historic event for us. My name is Flor Crisostomo. I Zapotec from Oaxaca, Mexico and I represent La Red Xicana Indigena, a member organization of the Continental Network of Indigenous Women of the Americas and the International Forum of Indigenous Women. I am a mother of three children who has lived apart from them since my arrival in the United States. I am an undocumented worker which has been placed on the lists of fugitives and criminals by this countries federal government. My crime is being a father and mother to my children and trying to provide a decent livelihood for them a right that is or should be entitled to all human beings.

http://malcs.net/blog/?p=429
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My crime is being a father and mother to my children and trying to provide a decent livelihood for them a right that is or should be entitled to all human beings.
    No you jackass of a mother, your crime is that you entered this country illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    My crime is being a father and mother to my children and trying to provide a decent livelihood for them a right that is or should be entitled to all human beings.
    No you jackass of a mother, your crime is that you entered this country illegally.
    providing for children that YOU CHOOSE TO BRING INTO THE WORLD is
    your responsibility , It is not the problem of this country to provide you with welfare, wic or food stamps or a job or anything that you are not entitled to in this in this country.

Your damn entitlement attitude is wrong and you need a kick in the teeth to figure it out.

YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO SQUAT IN THIS COUNTRY

i can sense your anger .....

i had a flash of anger as well when i first read this .... but you must not allow that anger to control you ...

if i told you to scream at a wall , would you ? if i instructed you to bash down a brick wall using nothing but your head , would you ?

We can rage against illogic all we want , but that's like raging at the wind , it won't change anything ....

if you want to get back at her , write an opinion peice where you use logic to convince others that she is draning our nation of resources or costing americans jobs ... don't worry about trying to convince her , you won't , work on trying to convince others , so that someday it is she screaming in rage at an unchangable force ....

Flor,
    Go home to you children and stop being a political pawn for the "handlers". You sound like an anachist to me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn