Thread: Flyers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flyers

I have a trip somewhat planned in the next week or two and was wondering if anyone could suggest a 'generic' flier I could pass around during my travels. I'll be flying one way and driving the other so I'll have plenty of opportunity to get the message out. By generic I mean, just the facts. As much as I would like to include every org under the sun, I think it would be best to present the facts with a few 'leading' research topics that, of course, would lead to here and other orgs.

The bad thing about fliers, if a few start flying around the streets with <insert org name and addy here>, said org is blamed for littering, etc.

Any ideas?

Alipac has few fliers here that you can print out.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flyer or Flier?

Those won't work, as much as I would like to advertise ALIPAC that is not my point. I was thinking more along the lines of...

Main message:

- No amnesty!
    - This is nothing but amnesty!
    - If this bill passes it will cost the USA <$$>!
    - etc.

Leading/Advertise: (no addy, most folks know how to use their fav search engine)

- ALIPAC reports that this, that and the other..
    - Lou Dobbs reported that...
    - etc.

For the flight I was thinking a general 'No Amnesty' type flier would fit nice in the mags. For the drive though, I was thinking something a little more personal (dem/rep city, etc.).

I use etc. a lot don't I? :P

EDIT: changed all 'flyer(s)' to 'flier(s)'.. It's late and I'm about to shut down (comp and myself).