Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flyers Posted Here

I posted the new flyer outside Home Depot on Roscoe Blvd, Van Nuys, CA. Some 200-300 illegal workers go there every morning, hopefully some of them may leave for the new paradise, New Haven, Ct. I'm trying post a picture here of the posted flyer.

Re: Flyers Posted Here

Quote Originally Posted by StopJihadistBuildFence
    I posted the new flyer outside Home Depot on Roscoe Blvd, Van Nuys, CA. Some 200-300 illegal workers go there every morning, hopefully some of them may leave for the new paradise, New Haven, Ct. I'm trying post a picture here of the posted flyer.
    Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Glad to have you hear.

What was on your flyer?

Welcome again!

Yes, I'm anxious to see what the flier was!!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Welcome to ALIPAC StopJihadistBuildFence.

Can't wait to see the poster.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I think StopJihadistBuildtheFence is talking about W's new idea posted here...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66948

I printed up 20 or so to post around the community today too...

Welcome to the group StopJihadist!

Posted flyer and got a picture.

Yes, it was the flyer from this web site about welcoming illegals to New Haven Ct. You can get it here.
    http://www.alipac.us/media/NewHavenCTFinal.PDF

I can't uppload the picture with this message??!! To bad, Ill post a link to a site when i have time. Thanks.

I've had waaayyy too much fun with that flyer today! They got distributed in small quantities to four NC cities and will likely propogate outward from there to several smaller towns.( One guy I shared my last copy with actually went inside and made me 20 more copies so I could continue distribution.) I'm going to personally post them in my community over the weekend as well. Most folks I gave them to agreed not only to post them in their towns and cities, but to make more and help distribute them. If everyone has this kind of response I imagine New Haven will soon be teaming with new residents! With any luck, Ted Kennedy will get some new neighbors out of the deal too!

Re: Flyers Posted Here

Quote Originally Posted by StopJihadistBuildFence
    That is GREAT! I used to live in Conoga Park...have you stopped off at the Home Depot on Roscoe & Conoga Blvd.? There were always "hoards" of illegals there!

Did you stick around long enough to see if anyone read your flyers? It will be interesting to see how long they stay up!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"