Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Foreign Temp Workers Threaten Blogger

http://www.itgrunt.com/post/Signing-Off ... px#comment

Signing Off For A While

tunnel rat posted on December 21, 2009 09:08

I'll be taking some time off from the blog.

Let's just say the "Current Threat Level" in my life is HIGH. The creepy calls from people with heavy Indian accents, talking about raping my daughter and killing my wife, are increasing in volume. The emails keep coming, all in Hinglish, some entirely in Hindi from Indian IP addresses. I think the enemy thinks I am some Paki propagandist, and others are H-1Bs and Desi bodyshoppers who just want me gone.

I've moved Wifey and the daughter out; I've sent them to her mom's. I am compiling my blog posts into a book that I will self publish, and include stuff like all the death threats, the email exchanges with the Feds, and my correspondence with members of the Indian Outsourcing Mafia like Vivek Wadhwa. I need to get all this down on paper before I am run off the road by that weird looking Indian guy in the white sedan that follows me to work everyday.

OVER.

OUT.

I certainly hope you have kept copies of the emails and recordings of the phone calls. I certainly think you should contact authorities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep fighting, dont give in.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.