Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forget Paul, Huckabee and Dobbs

I have followed the ALIPAC discussions regarding candidate sponsorship and advocating for those who are anti-illegal immigration.

I believe the attention given to Ron Paul, Mike Huckabee, and Lou Dobbs is a mistake, waste of time, and a distraction from where our efforts should be directed.

That group of three is gone, finished and of little consequence in the hardball arena of a national presidential election. Of course, with the Unions, Catholic Church, and Hispanics as a base, the Democrat Party is openly for Open Borders and/or full Amnesty.

We should be working on getting concessions from the certain candidate who has some reason to compromise – John McCain. We know he is under pressure from the Right to adopt more conservative stances and approaches.

With regard to illegal immigration when asked about his approach, McCain simply says he will “secure the borderâ€

Well, Snow, you could talk to McCain until your blue in the face. This man is going to give amnesty to millions and there's not a thing we could say to change his mind. Come on! His campaign director is Juan Hernandez, for crying out loud. Chamber of Commerce and LaRaza are writing his ticket, so it would be a waste of time to talk to McShame.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John McCain lies and we shoud not "settle" for anyone that doesn't represent us..
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Welcome.

Re:
    Of course, with the Unions, Catholic Church, and Hispanics as a base, the Democrat Party is openly for Open Borders and/or full Amnesty
    While there certainly is no shortage of OBL proponents within many (but not all) unions, the Catholic Church, the Dem. Party, I do believe it is unfair to cast all Hispanics as being supporters of non-enforcement and open borders.
    We have very dedicated and regular participants here that would likely claim Hispanic ancestry that are just as supportive of enforcement, rules and citizenship as our most ardent supporters. The Hispanic people I know, (legal immigrants BTW...) ALSO support a LEGAL and orderly system. It is the American way. It is the only way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should be working on getting concessions from the certain candidate who has some reason to compromise – John McCain. We know he is under pressure from the Right to adopt more conservative stances and approaches.
    Let me assure you it is doubtful anyone I know will vote for John McCain under any circumstances.

The man is insane to begin with, and a pathelogical liar. We've already been down that road and not going to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, Snow, you could talk to McCain until your blue in the face. This man is going to give amnesty to millions and there's not a thing we could say to change his mind. Come on! His campaign director is Juan Hernandez, for crying out loud. Chamber of Commerce and LaRaza are writing his ticket, so it would be a waste of time to talk to McShame.
    Has anyone talked much about IF McJerk gets in and his ability to have a draft? You know he will! He wants to "win", whatever that means, the war at all costs. I think we should get that out there to the public. He will NOT only take your boys but your girls too! Equality will be good for "his" cause, NOT America's...... This guy needs to be shut down because we don't need another idiot in there.
    God help the USA if a 3rd party doesn't run. Isn't there a better candidate than these three losers? Name some......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I think McCain the most dangerous of the 3.

Pat Buchanan said "Basically McCain's positions are More Wars, Less Jobs, and bigger Deficits"
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Has anyone talked much about IF McJerk gets in and his ability to have a draft? You know he will! He wants to "win", whatever that means, the war at all costs. I think we should get that out there to the public. He will NOT only take your boys but your girls too! Equality will be good for "his" cause, NOT America's...... This guy needs to be shut down because we don't need another idiot in there.
    God help the USA if a 3rd party doesn't run. Isn't there a better candidate than these three losers? Name some......
    If that isn't the truth....he will have our kids in Iran instead of college!!

Hey there's a great slogan...." A vote for McCain will put your children in Iran instead of college"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I like that SOS... should make a campaign button with that on it.

Right now ,pro amnesty forces want some sort of legislation as soon as possible because of serveral reasons.When you here immigration laws are broken ,they mean they do not want current laws that deport people.We are in a sense are winning with states,towns and law enforcement agencies passing state and local laws or enforcing old federal ones.Any amnesty at all will have every illegal claiming they are included and the government will have to go to court and spended money to prove each one is not.An illlegal alien can come here 5 years from now and claim he or she was here in 2000.Criminals will be given amnesty because they use false names.One illegal could have been deported 7 times under 7 different names.We can keep the pressure up and block legislation.We are seeing more enforcement and we as individuals are reporting illegals and forcing people to do thier jobs.I am scared of any sort of new laws because under the current and near future crop of politicians,we cannot trust them

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast