Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He has already hinted we will see the return of the draft.

And while our young kids are fighting in Arab countries throughout the world (on borrowed money, I might add) , our land will continue to be raped by Mexico.

At least if a Demo gets in this nutty war for oil will come to an end and we can get our troops back home guarding our borders instead of Iraq's.

I hate to say it and you guys might take this wrong; but don't be surprised if you see some type of security/terrorist threat to our nation to rally republicans behind McCain. That is a strong Rove trick that always seems to work. Bush/Cheney want McCain to stay in office to continue these wars and start others', and to carry through on the NAU; so look for them to use every play in the playbook to make it happen.

Can you imagine? Eight more years of Georgia Bush via John Insane?

Not to any particular person on this thread, but...

Isn't a better use of your time to help us contact the legislatures in OR and UT to help stop IAs from getting licenses and, indirectly, to help them self-deport?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Keep in mind that while running for president, McCain has missed over 200 votes. However, he was able to make it back to Washington yesterday to sign the 1.8 billion (not sure exact figure) stimulus package for Mexico.
    1.4 billion....but what the heck does it matter at that point ...again we pay!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/13.................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And while our young kids are fighting in Arab countries throughout the world (on borrowed money, I might add) , our land will continue to be raped by Mexico.

At least if a Demo gets in this nutty war for oil will come to an end and we can get our troops back home guarding our borders instead of Iraq's.

I hate to say it and you guys might take this wrong; but don't be surprised if you see some type of security/terrorist threat to our nation to rally republicans behind McCain. That is a strong Rove trick that always seems to work. Bush/Cheney want McCain to stay in office to continue these wars and start others', and to carry through on the NAU; so look for them to use every play in the playbook to make it happen.

When did he hint at a draft Dianne? I came up with it because it is the ONLY way for him to get the number of troops he needs. Look at the low number of kids that are signing up.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I hate to say it and you guys might take this wrong; but don't be surprised if you see some type of security/terrorist threat to our nation to rally republicans behind McCain. That is a strong Rove trick that always seems to work. Bush/Cheney want McCain to stay in office to continue these wars and start others', so they will use every play out of the book to make it happen.

A sick thought has come to my mind. This is no doubt high conspiracy theory, and I really don't think this is the case.

But, What if Bush wants Obama nominated, then he gets assianiated before the election. That would pretty much spark a racial uproar(putting it mildly). Then Bush could implement Martial Law.

Like I said... I do not think this is the case, but if hings played out this way.. I would not be totally shocked.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

MW
    Dianne wrote:

When, where, and what exactly did he say? He can hint all he wants, but it will be up to the U.S. Congress to make that decision. Like I said, I think it will take more of a crisis than Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan to progress a draft bill to the Presidents desk.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

I hate to say it and you guys might take this wrong; but don't be surprised if you see some type of security/terrorist threat to our nation to rally republicans behind McCain. That is a strong Rove trick that always seems to work. Bush/Cheney want McCain to stay in office to continue these wars and start others', so they will use every play out of the book to make it happen.

A sick thought has come to my mind. This is no doubt high conspiracy theory, and I really don't think this is the case.

But, What if Bush wants Obama nominated, then he gets assianiated before the election. That would pretty much spark a racial uproar(putting it mildly). Then Bush could implement Martial Law.

Like I said... I do not think this is the case, but if hings played out this way.. I would not be totally shocked.
    This is not "way out there"

Its actually been stated by an award winning author and the story was on Drudge a couple weeks ago

Obama will not serve one day in the Whitehouse , I'd bet a Vegas steak dinner on it

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I make no such distinction between the three. In my book they're equally dangerous. If I were forced to separate who I thought was the most dangerous from the group it would probably be Obama.

WorriedAmerican wrote:

Has anyone talked much about IF McJerk gets in and his ability to have a draft?
    I seriously doubt there will be a draft to deal with Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. They only way I could possibly see such a thing happening is if we were to enter a conventional war with China.
    Your "seriously doubt" doesn't make me sleep at night! We need to be proactive, not reactive. Remember that I said this and how you feel if YOU are wrong.
    Dick Morris

No matter who we get as president, he is there for four years only. The reconquistas will never quit. They think all it takes is numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Not to any particular person on this thread, but...

Isn't a better use of your time to help us contact the legislatures in OR and UT to help stop IAs from getting licenses and, indirectly, to help them self-deport?
    Some of us already did it.
    Now back to the draft issue because that is a real scenerio too! :-0
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast