Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Trolls ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forum Trolls ?

There are currently, 440 guest(s) and 52 member(s) that are online ?

Stop wanting to join us and just take the plunge.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Re: Forum Trolls ?

Hi JustOneHero,
    Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    There are currently, 440 guest(s) and 52 member(s) that are online ?

440 guests?
    Are any of you congressional staff members?
    Are any of you members of the press?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps they're afraid of the "nasty screaming dupe monster"?

..anyone know where my rock went?

:P
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

AE

I can bet that at least one of them might be Fernando Hernandez, seething over his failed attempt on Cavuto's show at making his point clear that we should all want amnesty although one of the alleged "hardworking immigrants" murdered three innocent people.

It's ok Fernando, we could tell towards the end you were uncomfortable with your situation, it was telling by the stiff smile and posture that you were wondering how fast you could run from the camera .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I can bet that at least one of them might be Fernando Hernandez, seething over his failed attempt on Cavuto's show at making his point clear that we should all want amnesty although one of the alleged "hardworking immigrants" murdered three innocent people.

It's ok Fernando, we could tell towards the end you were uncomfortable with your situation, it was telling by the stiff smile and posture that you were wondering how fast you could run from the camera .
    You just gave me a great idea to suggest to the producer of Transformers III...

Idea:

Cameras that suddenly grow legs and chase after the spokesperson trying to make a quick exit.

...starring Fernando Hernandez of course...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

The pro-illegals who think we should just allow ANYONE to COME and STAY here are way OUT of LINE!

Maybe Newsome is hiding Bin Laden. I am wondering what the difference is between Al Queda and MS13. I don't think there is one. We have terrorism on our own land. The President says better there in Iraq then here? Who is he kidding?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Maybe Newsom is hiding Bin Laden. I am wondering what the difference is between Al Queda and MS13. I don't think there is one. We have terrorism on our own land. The President says better there in Iraq then here? Who is he kidding?
    LMAO..!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Maybe Newsome is hiding Bin Laden. I am wondering what the difference is between Al Queda and MS13. I don't think there is one. We have terrorism on our own land. The President says better there in Iraq then here? Who is he kidding?
    LOL! Hey.... you never know. Maybe Newsom IS hiding Bin Laden! With all the moronic things this mayor comes up with, it wouldn't surprise me.

As for the difference between Al Qaida and MS-13, there is none, other than MS-13 are already deeply entrenched in our cities and openly deal in drugs, prostitution, human trafficking on our streets with the blessings of President Bush, Michael Chertoff, Tony Villaraigosa and Gavin Newsom! (Just to name a few).
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast