Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Four Kids Killed in Minnesota By Illegal Alien! Outraged

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Illegal Alien in Minnesota that ran into and killed four kids on a bus
    How much more of this will happen before our leaders decide to do something about it? Just think, if our government did their job in keeping out illegals like this, those four children would have been still alive. But I guess they don't care, just as long as hate groups like LaRaza lines their pockets with taxpayer money.
    Wilro, you are right..there IS an evil out there. La Raza being the foremost of them. Mark my words, one day this is all going to blow up in the face of these open border lunatics! What form will that take? You decide!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    While it may be HARD at times to REFRAIN from targeting "every Latino" over ILLEGAL immigration, COMMON SENSE and DECENCY REQUIRE that we CAREFULLY distinguish the GOOD from the BAD among Latinos as well as among everyone ELSE. And surely MOST Americans and legal residents ARE sensible, decent people! Furthermore, Mr. Joe Loya, an American of Latino descent HIMSELF, told me that DECENT Latinos dislike Latino racists JUST as MUCH as NON-Latino Americans and immigrants do.
    Good Latino = LEGAL

Bad Latino = ILLEGAL . . . we are distinguishing good from bad, that is why we are here!!
    I beg to differ just a tad. Just because one is legal doesn't mean they are "Good". Legal simply implies that they have passed through the legal process to achieve citizenship by whatever means. One needs to look no further than to some of the racist members of the open borders groups such as La Raza. Citizens, yes? I know....I am being nit picky. We need to keep in mind that our legalization process is so full of holes that too many of the rotten apples slip through! Yes, it is what is it, however in this immigration war of attrition we should also constantly remind ourselves that we need to mend this process as well. Where am I wrong?

I don't think you're being nit picky at all. Remember Martin Luther King said he had a dream that his children would be judged by their CHARACTER not by the color of their skin. Unfortunately, in the black community, for the most part, they have forgotten that phrase and almost always pick a person of bad character to support in an argument for discrimination. It has hurt their cause immensely. Character matters if you are a citizen or legal resident.
    Bravo Gogo...couldn't have said it better!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thanks Texas. They intentionally leave that out or ignore it. I don't think the Dr. King would think much of their work nowadays.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

updates on the status FEDERALLY are on this thread

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106017.html

Now has been charged with Federal Crimes along with her illegal alien boyfriend who has disappeared.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12