Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fournier: 'Sit Down, Shut Up' Exec Amnesty Will Hurt Hispanic Turnout

Video at source link.
    ~~~

on Breitbart TV 13 Nov 2014, 4:29 PM PDT

National Journal senior political columnist and editorial director Ron Fournier argued that President Obama was telling the American people “sit down, shut up, I know better than you” with his planned executive action on immigration and that such a move would decrease Hispanic turnout in 2016 on Thursday’s “Special Report” on the Fox News Channel.

“Last week the President of the United States stood up and said ‘I hear you’ to the American people. This he is saying ‘sit down, shut up, I know better than you.’ … I think we need immigration reform. But, you don't do it this way. And I actually think, I’ll make a prediction, that if he goes ahead and does this, and if we don't get a bipartisan agreement on immigration reform, which is what we need, that the Hispanic turnout will actually be significantly lower in 2016 to the short-term detriment of the Democrats. Because to borrow a phrase from [Jonathan] Gruber, Hispanics aren't stupid people. They know they are being pandered to by the administration, by the ineffective feckless administration, and they also know this is a temporary initiative that isn't durable and lasting. They know they need the leaders that come together and do something. And they’ll see that the president here is undermining any chance we had of getting this done right” he stated.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...spanic-Turnout
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    National Journal senior political columnist and editorial director Ron Fournier argued that President Obama was telling the American people “sit down, shut up, I know better than you” with his planned executive action on immigration and that such a move would decrease Hispanic turnout in 2016 on Thursday’s “Special Report” on the Fox News Channel.
    IMO Obama's loyalty is to the master who pulls his strings not to the American people. He is going to try to shove his agenda down our throats any way he can, his time is short and he needs to do as much damage to this country as possible in the time he has left.

It's difficult to interpret his actions any other way.

I mean, opening the flood gates to illegals, which is what his amnesty will do, will force the poorest Americans to live another generation of anger and confusion. The man whom they thought was their savior turns out to not give a rat's rear end about them. Yikes.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade