Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox,CNN,MSNBC Ban Americans & ALIPAC

Exclusive Corporate Media of Elites Wage Wars on Americans who tell truth about immigration issues.

O.K. So seeing a lot of people who were posting fresh off of Fox News, I can see Meg Whitman is in rotation as being a victim. She is a victim being that the illegal alien had about 100 fake documents, so why should standards be placed on a private citizen that even Homeland Sec. doesn’t have the knowhow to detect. Now Bill O’Reilly had on LaRaza (Los Angeles) and the NAACP (Baltimore)-but we do not see ALIPAC. But our border security and legit Republican in Ca. State was Steve Poizner but somehow, we got Meg Whitman, who really has done nothing but treat Ca. Republicans like illegal aliens and acted like she was too good to breath the air of her supporters, so Meg Whitman will not get a drop of support from Ca. Republicans, in case you haven’t noticed.

Fox News, like the other networks, are foreign owned and has a delivery system of overpaid North Eastern Elites, who pretend to be talking to and catering to Red State Americans but this is a fraud. If ALIPAC would be based out of New York or Los Angeles, than we wouldn’t have this media/political discrimination or Corporate puppet elite gate keepers. In fact, Fox News will only do stories on cartels and illegal alien crime, if we (ALIPAC) raise the issue, and then they do these stories as if they have a desire to report real news instead of admitting that we are calling them out on their bias and slanted agenda of lies!

This is something that Rick Sanchez said and even though he got on air to push an amnesty agenda, CNN-Time Warner, Warner Bros and Time magazine are all agendas and North East Media Outlets simply all follow the same agendas.

After being employed by Time Warner and being a syndicated blogger, I was banned by CNN Time Warner for writing about illegal aliens and how the media covered up crime, rapes, ID theft and drug use by people who sneak in from Mexico and Central America.

So, while some people are still living in NewsCorp-Fox News land, there is a very real struggle out there and the people who are taking the hits aren’t anyone in the Republican Party or Government. It is us!

Don't forget the murders!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

This is Censorship

This is Censorship, plain and simple. The left and global alites have been trying to silence opposition to Illegal Immigration for a long time now. It seems they found a way to do it through ceorcion...

Then we need our own news network "Fax News" "If it's not true, we won't tell it to you" Do it you guys hell you all are smart enough. I'll be the guy that just stands there and looks good "Hey!Hey!" Just a thought.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We'll get Marquis to host!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Fox,CNN,MSNBC Ban Americans & ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    [...]But our border security and legit Republican in Ca. State was Steve Poizner but somehow, we got Meg Whitman, who really has done nothing but treat Ca. Republicans like illegal aliens and acted like she was too good to breath the air of her supporters, so Meg Whitman will not get a drop of support from Ca. Republicans, in case you haven’t noticed.

[...]
    In the video, Poizner says: http://www.flashreport.org/blog.php?pos ... 1419261654
    "I've been pro choice my whole life. He knows that...in fact, when Planned Parenthood heard his allegation on TV, they did an instant investigation because this is important to Planned Parenthood. And they were so angry that this was a distortion that they instantly a few days ago issued a 100% rating for me, the highest rating that they give. And so I have been pro-choice my whole life."
    The media is not our enemy. We are...IMO

Some of us Republicans will not throw in the towel and vote for a person who supports the killing of unborn babies just because the GOP can't come up with anything better. So Steve Poizner would not have gotten my vote, even if he would deport all of the illegal aliens.

Since some of us put the lives of the innocent even above the illegal immigration issue, we are just about out of people to vote for. The Republican party has turned into a sister party to the Democrat party. There are very few Republicans who I respect now.

Believe me, pro-abortion candidates will do nothing for this country but buy it a little more time before it self-destructs. If we don't stand up to the GOP and tell them to get back to their conservative values, we can say good-buy to America forever......time is getting shorter.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    And we got Fiorina Instead of Chuck Devore.... Boxer or Fiorina are a continuing death Knell for Caleeeeeeeeefornia