Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox dubbing the show Cops in spanish.

I occasionally watch the new weakly episode of Cops on Fox. It comes on at 7pm every Saturday followed by America's Most Wanted.

Tonight Cops is being dubbed in spanish only. Every time they start to talk, it's normal for a second, then there's a static sound like someone talking on a CB and a voice says everything in spanish. The same thing happened last Saturday, but I thought maybe it was a one time thing...guess I was wrong.

I think the broadcast is coming out of Austin. We're using OTA antenna right now.

Too late to wake up Texas. This is Mexico now.

It's still in English on my set and I'm near Dallas. But I am, blush, using rabbit ears.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, Austin is much further gone than Dallas. PBS out of Austin All spanish All the time. They also started installing cameras everywhere recently, so big brother can watch everyone.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's all coming to Big D soon.

Re: Fox dubbing the show Cops in spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    I occasionally watch the new weakly episode of Cops on Fox. It comes on at 7pm every Saturday followed by America's Most Wanted.

Tonight Cops is being dubbed in spanish only. Every time they start to talk, it's normal for a second, then there's a static sound like someone talking on a CB and a voice says everything in spanish. The same thing happened last Saturday, but I thought maybe it was a one time thing...guess I was wrong.

I think the broadcast is coming out of Austin. We're using OTA antenna right now.

Too late to wake up Texas. This is Mexico now.
    Stillfree I do not know a lot about this but you may have the SAP option on your TV set turned on I think this is an option that allows dubbing and other transmisiions to occur.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

look how many that get arrested on cops are most likely IA's, and are trying to get away the whole time, untill the squad door shuts. AMW also has 1/2 of most wanted are from other countries. every week more and more. mabe someday both shows will only broadcast on uni-vision or telemundo.

Telemundo and Univision DETEST me because I told them that they are RACISTS for COERCING the HISPANIC language and culture on OUR people and for calling them TRAITORS for SUPPORTING illegal immigration simply because MOST illegals are HISPANICS which in turn is ANOTHER racist tactic, and I told them that during an illegal immigration news interview--in SPANISH!

My suggestion for the next episode is to follow an ICE unit as they arrest illegals for identity fraud.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

channle 33 out of dallas is telling it's viewers that they are going to have yet another spanish speaking station for young latinos
    and in the back ground there was a mexican flag waving

They have plenty of stations why dont they put it on the spanish channels.
    I dont think I should have to put up with listening to my TV program in spanish, they do everything in their power to just freaking piss, us
    off, dont they?

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN