Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX Interview with President Bush

I watched a small part of this today. It is being played again now on FOX. I happened to catch the question to President Bush about immigration and the campaigns in regards to the Presidency. Brett Baier (s.p.?) asked President Bush how much of an issue immigration would be or should be on the part of the Campaigns. He said not much. "He said that we were going to lose the essence of America if we starting bashing immigrants. We would lose our soul." ( I would call that a total open door/open border policy).

Brett said that many say you are too compassionate and not enough conservative enough. (The same has been said of Mr. Huckabee)

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since Bush has no soul, how can he say we will lose our soul if we don't allow invaders to invade our country?

Something I took note of was a 30 billion dollar aid package to Africa in which he stated we have so much why not do something for others perhaps not an exact quote but close. He did not seem to note that it was the American taxpayers money not his. Simply a rich spoiled child that never seen reality and still does not understand the role of the president is not to spread money around the world as nation building is not part of the job.

Just some random thoughts as I watched a few minutes and was disgusted.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Spoiled Rich Kid

I caught that immigration question, too. He lives in an alternate reality.

He did not seem to note that it was the American taxpayers money not his. Simply a rich spoiled child that never seen reality and still does not understand the role of the president is not to spread money around the world as nation building is not part of the job
    That is the problem with the federal and a lot of the state politicians. Rich spoiled brats with not a clue where the money really comes from. They never held a real job in their life. I once heard William F. Buckley say "Why don't these people have insurance? They sell it to everyone." yeeeesh

It is one thing to dig into your own pocket and give freely and willingly. It is another thing to stick your hand in to another man's pocket and demand that he give his money to support or fund a program or action. We are being asked to fund and participate in the support of those here illegally.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have gotten away with it for so long they believe the money in your pocket is theirs.

Like the illegal alien can not be made to see they do not belong here, the politicians can not be made to see the money earned by their constituents does not belong to them.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It is one thing to dig into your own pocket and give freely and willingly. It is another thing to stick your hand in to another man's pocket and demand that he give his money to support or fund a program or action. We are being asked to fund and participate in the support of those here illegally.

Our federal government has been playing the role of God or a higher power for some time now stealing our money with taxes and giving the money to special interest groups that benefit their agenda!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

It will take a revolution to change all of this.

One problem I see as a senior citizen is that most who go into federal politics are wealthy men while certainly nothing wrong with wealth it does change your views on life. My opinion is we need a few people at the top who came up the hard way thought the ranks so to speak with a knowledge of what it is like to be on the working side, in all truthfulness I do not see it happening because our government is controlled by wealthy corporations and that will be our down fall.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.