Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX NEWS HAD ICE AGENT ON ABOUT THE 6-state ILLEGAL BUST

Neal Cavuto had the special agent for ICE on his program today. It was a three year sting on a illegal alien smuggling ring. It was headquartered out of Los Angeles. They were transporting 500-600 illegals a month. They've confiscating all the money, computers, vehicles and everything from the operation so that it can't be transferred to another ring. They infiltrated the group and worked it for three years and took it down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: FOX NEWS HAD ICE AGENT ON ABOUT THE 6-state ILLEGAL BUST

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Neal Cavuto had the special agent for ICE on his program today. It was a three year sting on a illegal alien smuggling ring. It was headquartered out of Los Angeles. They were transporting 500-600 illegals a month. They've confiscating all the money, computers, vehicles and everything from the operation so that it can't be transferred to another ring. They infiltrated the group and worked it for three years and took it down.
    But that means that 16,000 illegals came in before they stopped them. I don't know if they should have waited that long.....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

FOX NEWS

I sure would love to see Texas included in some of these actions.....

I saw that too. I was trying to find an article on their website but didn't see anything.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Here's more on this courtesy of KNX Radio.....

http://www.knx1070.com/Suspected-Immgra ... ed/1737612

Suspected Immgrant Smugglers Arrested

LOS ANGELES (CNS) -- Three people who allegedly smuggled hundreds of illegal immigrants a month into the Los Angeles area were under arrest today, according to Customs and Immigration Enforcement.

Francisco Andres Pedro, 35, of Guatemala, Elvira Bartolo Sebastian, 37, and Juana Domingo Juan, 39, both of Guatemala, were arrested yesterday during an ICE raid.

Three other suspects are also in custody. Francisco Andres Francisco, 39, of Guatemala, is being held in Pennsylvania; Juan Jimenez-Pascual, 23, of Guatemala, is being held in Utah; and Henry Rodriguez-Sanchez, 27, is being held in Pennsylvania.

Sebastian is the wife of Francisco Andres Francisco.

The ringleaders are believed to be Francisco Andres Francisco, Francisco Andres Pedro and Francisco Pedro Francisco, who is being sought along with six accomplices.

Authorities called the operation the Francisco ring because the three leaders are all named Francisco.

ICE began investigating the ring in May 2005 when the Los Angeles Police Department found two smuggling ``drop houses'' in a 24-hour period in South Los Angeles that were occupied by more than 140 illegal immigrants.

The investigation uncovered an organization run by Guatemalan nationals that provided housing and transportation to Los Angeles for illegal immigrants who already had been smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border to Phoenix, ICE reported.

The illegal immigrants were held in drop houses in Los Angeles and in Lancaster before being driven to other cities nationwide, ICE reported.

The ring's clients -- primarily foreign nationals from Central America --
    paid the organization $1,200 to $3,700 each for the domestic part of their journey, ICE reported.

``This probe has dealt a serious blow to one of the largest human smuggling operations uncovered on the West Coast in recent years,'' said Jennifer Silliman, deputy special agent in charge of ICE investigations in Los Angeles.

``Based on our investigation, we suspect this ring was transporting more than 100 illegal aliens a week into this area,'' Silliman said.

``The human smuggling trade is a ruthless, greed-driven enterprise that puts communities at risk and generates billions of dollars in illicit proceeds,'' Silliman said. ``That is why attacking and dismantling these organizations is one of ICE's top enforcement priorities.''

During yesterday's raids, ICE agents served warrants at several residences in Los Angeles and Lancaster, and also collected evidence at the San Francisco 99 Cent Store on South Main Street in Los Angeles, which was owned by Francisco Andres Francisco and his wife.

The business allegedly served as a staging area for immigrants being transported in vans and SUVs to cities across the country. Among items seized were smuggling-client registers commonly known as ``pollo'' books,'' ICE reported.

One of the suspects, Pedro, was expected to make his first appearance this morning in federal court in Los Angeles.

Courtesy CNS

And what about the illegal immigrants smuggled in......are they to remain in our country?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: FOX NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I sure would love to see Texas included in some of these actions.....
    After 3 nightmarish years living there, ME TOO!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!