Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News Isn't Going To Like Me

I just emailed a letter to Fox News, telling them that I am tired of hearing that a couple of killer amendments is what killed this immigration bill. I told them this bill should've been killed before it even hit the Senate floor. I said it was the roar of the American voices that killed this thing because it was seriously flawed and the people knew it.

I included Senator Sessions list of 20 loopholes, and told them, "Now you can report the truth about this bill."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Job!

Good Job....and Thanks!!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Thanks. I just heard them say something about a loophole about how they don't get prosecuted even if they have been deported and come back. I didn't catch it all, but I'll try to see if they say anything more. If I miss it, maybe someone else will post it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job, tiny! We all have to flood the networks and our government officials with our letters of protest. This is a fight we simply can't afford to lose.

Thanks. I'm hounding everybody today, because I'm taking tomorrow off. I have been on this computer none stop for almost two weeks. But I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Great job!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I wasn't aware they were, but I emailed them the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks. I'm hounding everybody today, because I'm taking tomorrow off. I have been on this computer none stop for almost two weeks. But I have enjoyed every minute of it.
    Great job Tiny!! Ya you better rest up for next week I will e-mail them two, they are in my address book probably know me now. I e-mail O'Reilly and Hannity and fox when Geraldo is on O'reilly and he pisses me off, I can't stand any of them but I keep my eye on them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey Tiny, keep us posted on the Fox-spins, will ya? I'll send emails to them if you tell us when they get out of line. I just don't watch that station very often at all. The "fair and balanced" reporting isn't my idea of, well, fair and balanced.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I sent one this morning too, to the Beltway Boys!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast