Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fox news this morning ~ pushing Romney?

I seem to see Fox this morning putting in a push for Romney

They had a good interview with him this morning and
    even in the follow ups and discussion they seem to be
    leaning , just a touch to the Romney side

It appears that even the MSM, who have been pushing McAmnesty big time, are calling his criticism of Romney on Iraq dishonest and wrong.

Almost everyone from what I've heard (except for the forked-tounge Huckster) are saying this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think our country is in a very critical moment.

I hope Florida can pull this off and stop McCain from becoming the nominee. You can almost "feel" the Romney people working as hard as they can there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yes , they at least are calling McCain on this bs

Also that McCain himself said he's lousy on economics and
    Romney wasn't lying about this deal , McCain said it himself

Banned
    Watching them both on Tv this morning , McCain just looks and
    sounds phony

What I cannot believe is McCain is getting the anti war vote in Florida, lmao... These peeps have no clue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZCISY40qns

McCain has lost his mind !!

A few callers on Laura Ingraham's show this am ripped into McCain for McCain lying about Romney and Iraq; and one was a little peeved at Romney because Romney didn't outright call McCain a liar.

The polls in FL are about dead even now. I agree with LegalUSCitizen. The GOP and our county are at a critical moment now.

The good news is that McCain will never be President, he's too old etc., and the Dems and MSM will turn on him and have a field day with him IF he wins the nom. But if McCain wins the nom our issues will be off the table.

This may shed some light on what is really going on:

Bill says McCain and Hillary are "very close" . . .

(CNN) — If Hillary Clinton and John McCain become their party's presidential nominees, the general election race is likely to be a love-fest.

At least according to Bill Clinton.

Campaigning in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Friday, the former president brushed aside suggestions his wife would prove to be a divisive nominee for the Democratic Party, pointing out how she has successfully worked with Republicans in the Senate — including one of the current GOP presidential candidates.

"She and John McCain are very close," Clinton said. "They always laugh that if they wound up being the nominees of their party, it would be the most civilized election in American history, and they're afraid they'd put the voters to sleep because they like and respect each other."

The comments may not be welcome by the McCain camp — which yesterday faced fire from several of its rivals for winning the backing of the New York Times — a longtime archenemy of conservatives.

Sens. McCain and Clinton last met publicly at an ABC debate earlier January, when presidential candidates of both parties shared the same stage. The two were seen exchanging pleasantries, and a Clinton side said she told the Arizona senator he’d done a “good jobâ€

Rush just unloaded on McCain this am about McCain lying about Romney and Iraq timetables.

Rush said this was "contempable" of McCain to do this, and that this is "beneath even him." (McCain)

Rush also said the one thing people could say about John McCain was that he had honor, but there is "no honor in this" "obviously disprovable" attack.

Rush called McCain's conduct "Clintonesque" in which McCain just keeps repeating something as if it were true.

xyz
    I called Governor Crist and told him what I thought of his last minute...save McCain..but buddy..endorsement
    I said it was the dirtiest, most orchestrated, corrupt and obvious trick I had ever seen in any campaign and neither of them would ever get my vote..
    Give him a Call...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast