Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News Neil Cavuto shining light on Dream Act Amnesty

I was hoping that Neil Cavuto would cover the Dream Act Amnesty. He did. He had a guest on that detailed the Dream Act, giving loopholes in the Dream Act that allow for illegal aliens in the millions to be sponsored and gain a pathway to citizenship. Neil mentioned the age of 35 years old. Then there was discussion about Democrats shooting themselves in the foot with the way they are doing business in Congress, against the will of the American people.

Keep letting Fox know that Americans care about illegal immigration.

Will look for the video.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been thinking, always dangerous, that FOX really didn't cover this, and yet the true grassroots groups were able to get their message through.
    So much for FOX being the mouthpiece of the Republicans and the TEA Party.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    We have great power

WE did this without the help of the guys that are suppose to be on our side like Fox and Drudge

They only reported after the fact

Sure Fox had a snibble or two , but nothing like they should have. If Fox gave this major coverage it would have been ugly in Washington

But we did it so give yourselves some kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    We have great power

WE did this without the help of the guys that are suppose to be on our side like Fox and Drudge

They only reported after the fact

Sure Fox had a snibble or two , but nothing like they should have. If Fox gave this major coverage it would have been ugly in Washington

But we did it so give yourselves some kudos
    WE have great power because we are THE PEOPLE. We don't need no stinkin' Fox. Woo hoo, Dream Act is down!

Got some real terse answers from Babs Milkulski's staff--they hated getting my call and it seems a lot of others before me to set them on edge. Thanks also to HelpSaveMaryland I guess.

Feeling really good! The people strike!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong