Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fox news is really skewing Romney today

I just can't believe all the blatant false info they are spewing

They just had Tancredo on and tried that carp with him ,
    They even brought up that Romney was hiring illegal aliens

Tom set them straight real fast

Now Martha Mc was just spewing that they each had 1 win now

Thats bogus also
    Romney has 2 wins

Also the Washington times posted a story saying Huck was clearly the
    front runner with the most delegates , Which is another out right lie

I said last night that the msm is going into full tilt dump mode on
    Romney now ,

Banned
    Now a guest on Fox just stated that

Ron Paul , a libertarian candidate beat Rudi

Where are these morons getting their info ?

I think Paul did come out ahead of Rudy in Michigan.

I wish I had caught Tancredo talking.

Fox news isn't anybody's friend. Rupert has decided who will be President and nothing is going to stand in his way of continuing to line his already full pockets.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Above all else, Romney is an internationalist ! Everyone must remember what they do to American jobs and our trade balance. To be nice I will say he is disingenuous.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Watching Fox News last night and
    they had a headline banner on
    screen saying
    "McCain was second in Michigan" for
    the longest period even when the subject
    was not about McCain.

It was like tracking down THEIR candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Above all else, Romney is an internationalist ! Everyone must remember what they do to American jobs and our trade balance. To be nice I will say he is disingenuous.
    He didn't seem that way when talking about Michigan jobs. He made several detailed references to tax cuts that foreign automakers get that US automakers don't. I think he is really concerned about Michigan jobs, and American jobs - he's also been talking alot about this looming "recession" that we all know we are in but economists are still analyzing. I like the fact that he talks details and doesn't just skim over every issue.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Like I said "To be nice I will say he is disingenuous."
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Now a guest on Fox just stated that

Ron Paul , a libertarian candidate beat Rudi

Where are these morons getting their info ?
    Ron Paul did beat Rudi. Ron came in fourth with 6% of the vote. Rudy had less than 5%.

http://www.gaywired.com/article.cfm?sec ... 4&id=17832
    With 100 percent of precincts reporting in, Mitt Romney has been declared the winner in the Michigan Republican primary. Romney held a 39 percent to 30 percent lead over John McCain. Huckabee, winner of the Iowa caucuses, trailed in third with 16 percent. Texas congressman Ron Paul followed in fourth with 6 percent. Former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and California Representative Duncan Hunter all captured less than 5 percent of the vote.

From Wikipedia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital

Bain Capital LLC is a Boston, Massachusetts-based private equity firm founded in 1984 by Mitt Romney. Romney was the Governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007. In addition to Romney, the firm was also founded by two other partners from the consulting firm Bain & Company: T. Coleman Andrews III and Eric Kriss. Bain Capital was originally conceived as a combined equity start-up and leveraged buyout fund, an innovative strategy at the time.

[edit] History
    The original $37 million fund was raised entirely from private individuals in mid-1984, led by Ricardo Poma, a Salvadorean businessman. One of the fund's first start-up investments was Staples, Inc., the $15 billion office supply retailer. The funding enabled Staples to expand from one store in 1986 to nearly 1,700 in 2006. Bain Capital founded, acquired or invested in hundreds of companies including Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Brookstone, Domino's Pizza, Sealy, Guitar Center and The Sports Authority.

In addition to the three founding partners, the early Bain Capital team included Fraser Bullock, Robert F. White, Joshua Bekenstein, Adam Kirsch and Geoffrey S. Rehnert. Bullock joined Romney as the Chief Operating Officer for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games when Romney left Bain in 2001 to lead the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. [1][2]

Twenty years after its inception, Bain Capital currently manages $50 billion in assets, and holds positions in major companies including Toys R Us, Burger King and Unisource
    On September 28, 2007, Bain and the Chinese networking company Huawei Technologies acquired 3Com for $2.2 billion in cash.
    I wont go into a leverage buyout lesson, but they are NOT good for the average person and has contributed to the financial mess we are in today.. They were one of the first to do it.

Look where he got his Money to start the Company. Plus, Bain has a huge investment in various Chinese operations. Ths highlighted deal should be nixed on security concerns.

I am not making any judgements.. only putting this out there for info..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast