Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX news reporting 9 car accident with Semi

Fox news is reporting a Semi caused an accident that 9 cars were involved in, I believe they said I-70 in Denver, it is a mess, they have been showing pictures some of the cars there is nothing left of them.

They will not report if this was a truck from Mexico in the MSM, I thought maybe any of you living in that area could watch for any information and report it to us so we can get the news out if it is.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

reminds me

Reminds me of the tunnel accident just north of Los Angeles a few months back. Witnesses said the truck driver was an illegal, but never heard anything after that.

Re: reminds me

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Reminds me of the tunnel accident just north of Los Angeles a few months back. Witnesses said the truck driver was an illegal, but never heard anything after that.
    I remember that accident and wondered if it was from Mexico, but I knew they wouldn't report on it, the only thing we can hope is someone who was there comes out with it more than likly.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There are plenty of reasons this will be hushed up. The DOT's defiance of Congress extending the pilot Mex. truck program for 2 more years, and heaven forbid, we somehow taint the spotless reputation of our bosom-buddies to the south.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS ALL I COULD FIND SO FAR. BUT THERE IS AN EMAIL CONTACT NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE.

denver and the west
    Fiery 6-vehicle pileup shuts I-70
    By Kirk Mitchell
    The Denver Post

Article Last Updated: 08/08/2008 03:44:36 PM MDT

A semi-tractor trailer and several other vehicles were involved in the crash this morning that closed a segment of Interstate 70 near E-470. (Aurora Fire)
    A motorist was flown by helicopter to a local hospital after his car burst into flames following an accident on westbound Interstate 70 involving a semi-tractor trailer and five other vehicles, authorities say.

The condition of the man was not known, and it is unclear how many other people were injured in the accident, which happened at about about 8:30 a.m. in the westbound lanes of the highway near E-470, said Gilbert Mares, spokesman for the Colorado State Patrol.

Several ambulances responded to the crash, which involved nine people. Firefighters extinguished the blaze.

It is unclear how many of the nine people were treated.

Lanes in both directions of the interstate were initially closed so emergency vehicles could get to the location, Mares said. The lanes have since reopened, he said.

Authorities have not released the cause of the accident. It is still under investigation, Mares said.

Kirk Mitchell: 303-954-1206 or kmitchell@denverpost.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OOOPS. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10138777