Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News Reports Sex Crime Round-Up

Fox News just reported that Homeland Security under a program called Operation Predator rounded up 10,000 child predators. 85% of these offenders were not U.S. citizens. 5,000 of these predators have already been deported.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And how many will be back in the US by next tuesday?
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Probably all of them with our porous borders.

Pretty sad, isn't it, that our government can't see what all this illegal immigration is doing to our kids?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Based on those numbers, it means that 3,500 are still here in the US.

That means on average, there are 70 at large in your state!

Welcome sex offenders... get your Z-Visas in just 24 hours so you can go right back to your crime without fear of deportation!!!!!!!!

Dixie

Yeah, and the best part is, most of this could've been avoided if our laws had been enforced. Our children are suffering and our government does not care.

Each one of those disgusting animals should be released 500 yards from the border and used as target practice.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Protecting the voting process we need to demand investigatio

I don't understand why we have to do anything about illegals except enforce the Laws and back up those who do!

If I go to another country I don't expect that they would welcome me with anything other then follow our laws!

I want to know the statistics of illegal immigrants voting in OUR elections!

I understand that there is a problem getting people for Jury Duty since only registered voters are called and they keep finding more and more voter fraud across the nation.

I wonder how many are in office due to the influence of an illegal immigrant wanting to change our laws to benefit themselves by voting in our elections!!

Welcome Vicki!!

It makes sense to ALL of us to enforce the laws but it does not make sense to those in Washington who used to represent us. It's all about them and their business.

If you are illegal in Mexico, they send you to jail and then deport you. Funny huh??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Vicki1Red1 wrote:
    I wonder how many are in office due to the influence of an illegal immigrant wanting to change our laws to benefit themselves by voting in our elections!!
    Come to Los Angeles and shake hands with the poster boy of illegal alien voting, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. A city cannot sink any lower than this scumbag is taking LA.

BTW, welcome to ALIPAC Vicki.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>