Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX VS CNN: Bigfoot Vs. Cloture Vote

Friends,

I have the TV on in my DC command center.

CNN is reporting that the important cloture vote that decides the fate of the amnsety bill is coming soon!

FOX is reportiing about storms and Bigfoot! The only mention of the immigration issue at all is a Cavuto interview with Gingrich coming up later today!

Way to be there CNN!

Way to show your true colors Fox! Traitor TV.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've got CSpan on.

Which is worse: Bigfoot or Bigmouth??? (Teddy)

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

MSNBC has been talking abouth the vote and Pat Buchanan has been on talking about enforcing the laws, something neither the President or Congress have been doing - he was debating pro open borders person

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have c-span on and Feinstein is telling us about all the things we don't understand about the bill, Well what the hell, they write it behind closed doors, hide it until yesterday, nobody ever got to read it except the special interest group they released it to, Gee Feinstein all we need to know is it is amnesty. I think this issure is going to put her out of office, I hope!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well its been on Fox News now for about 45 minutes. They are on watch and doing updates. They said they are on the Senate floor watching and will get to us when the vote starts.

They reported that the parents who took their law suit to the Supreme Court won. They child does not have to be bused 90 miles to a a predominantly black school. The court said that in itself was racist.