Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fraudulent marriage

I’m Brazilian, 51
    I’m a father of a boy who was kidnapped from Brazil to U.S in May 1994, by his mother. She easily got his passport from Brazilian Federal Police.
    At the time,1994, his physical custody belonged to me, he was 9,
    nobody from her family didn’t want to tell me, where was my son. I did all my best to find him.
    I made a lot of reports to :
    Federal Police l (Brazil),U.S border Patrol, U.S Border Control,some U.S Congressman, some Brazilian congress man, American Embassy in Brazil ,Brazilian Interpol etc,…
    NOBODY HELPED ME TO FIND MY SON !!!!!!!
    From May 1994 to May 2008 = 14 years
    14 years , I don’t see my son, I don’t hear him
    Now he’s 23 , fortunately I found out by internet that he’s living in Miami, I’ve been trying to establish a contact with by email, but he doesn’t answer me , probably he’s got a brainwashed against me.
    I figure out that I lost my son.
    It seems to me that U.S immigration employees are not achieving
    their mission, maybe some are connected to immigration fraud.
    I was told that 4000 illegal immigrants arrive everyday in U.S, it puts a tremendous burden on US society in many ways, and I believe that U.S immigration law are outmoded and ineffective, Pushing many Brazilians to cross the U.S Border to get Jobs, welfare payments, and food stamps, arranged fraudulent marriages to earn immigrants citizenship.
    While I was investigating by myself about my ex wife, trying to find any news from my son, I found out a lot of important things.

She Arranged a fraudulent marriage with a US citizen , they never lived in the same house, probably now they have divorced, I mean a fake divorce, She Remarriage for immigration purpose in U.S.

We are still married here in Brazil, so we are not divorced yet, it means that she can’t remarry. It's Bigamy
    It’s Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Her whole family: Parents, sisters, brothers, " son in law " are moving to US
    I don’t know how they got a Visa to enter in US , if they lived in a poverty way in Brazil, most of them didn’t work. Even their neighbors are moving to Miami with her help.

It is really easy to Osama Bin Laden enter or send someone to US, all he has to do is find out where my ex wife lives. She has good knowledge in fraudulent documents.

I am sorry to hear about your son. The good news is that eventually, kids who have been told horror stories about a parent they hardly remember will end up contacting that parent. I know, I was one of them many moons ago. Now my dad and I are close.

I would suggest you gather up all your documentation regarding your marriage still being valid. I don't know who to send it to, but I am willing to bet someone on this site does. keep an eye open for pm's as they may or may not publicly post the info.

welcome aboard!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Am so sorry both you and your son have missed out on sharing the past 14 years of each others lives Grawander.
    Immigration can and does harm families.

Hope lines of communication open between you and your son in the near future and you two meet again soon.

Wish you and your son the best Grawander.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GRAWANDER: DONT GIVE UP TRYING TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SON. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW YOU. SOMETIMES IT TAKES TIME. DONT CONTACT HIM OBSESSIVELY AS THIS WILL MAKE HIM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU. BUT DO CONTACT HIM FOR HOLIDAYS AND FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. AFTER AWHILE I BET HE WILL WARM UP TO YOU. REMEMBER THAT HE WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED AND SO HE MIGHT NOT REALLY REMEMBER YOU WELL. KEEP TRYING....AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grawander - welcome!

I see you established an account here 2 yrs ago, and this is your 2nd post.
    In any event, welcome aboard

Re: your situation -

1. Yes, I know we all feel for you. I wish there was more we could do. I am not exactly sure what that might be. Certainly, I'd encourage you to continue to follow up with / through the legal channels to get as much information as possible. The unfortunate thing is, is that solution or 'desirable' outcome in all this may be as painful as the initial wrongdoing.

2. Of course, while we don't lend legal advice <and the usual disclaimer stuff here....>, if anyone has any ideas - within the confines of the legal system - as to how to reconnect you with you son, well, I think people should offer those ideas here or via a PM as appropriate. We do have a pretty good representation in Florida by the way too.

Your situation is just another sad reminder of that fact that the failure to establish and enforce immigration laws hurts many people from the host countries from which people come from.

I hope one day you are able to re-establish a good relationship with your son and have many years of happiness - instead of having to endure a hole in your heart that must be very large. Some things just aren't right and this is one of them.

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you.
    Do come back and check here to see if anyone posts any updated information or other ideas.... you never know. Sometimes we can move mountains when we work together here

I will play some Villa Lobos on the guitar in tribute to you tomorrow.