Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would save them to a dvd I don't trust my hard drive not to crash.

You can not only repost any videos under a different name, but you can fight fire with fire... If you see any objectional videos from the illegals, here's how to take them down....

How to Flag (tag) a Video and Shut it DOWN!
    Just follow these six easy steps!

1. Go to the video on UTube.
    2. If you see "Confirm Birth Date," click on it. This is your agreement that you are 18 or over.
    3. When the video appears, STOP or PAUSE it a few seconds after it has launched if you don't want to watch.
    4. Just below the video, click on "Flag". This will then open another view that gives you the option to "Select a Reason" as to why you are flagging this video.
    5. Then click "Flag This Video" button to the right.
    6. There will be an area now right under "Flag" that will then be highlighted saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns".

Note - If you have not registered with YouTube they will require you to do so in order to voice your opinion (flag the videos). It's simple enough - go to YouTube and just do it! They won't give out your email address, but it's probably best not to have any personal information on any account/email you use for this. A lot of us just put in a first name, last name initial, a user or "handle" of our liking. Oh yes, and they want your birth date to be assured you are old enough to be viewing some of the films. Some of us kinda fib about our birthdates. Who cares! So long as it reflects you being 18 or over if necessary.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    ALIPACer's, join youtube and shut down the pro-illegals videos. They are shutting down ours, now we will shut down theirs.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Some dear fellow patriots are planning to videotape me holding my "Free Ramos and Compean" protest poster and pleading for the release of the unjustly imprisoned patriots to submit to You-Tube. Would You-Tube censor THAT?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12