I joned this site in September to help fight amnesty with the Tea Party Protest .

I had my posting previleges revoked because I spoke out against amnesty . And those who promote amnesty like Sarah Palin .

I realized the tea parties are being used to [ not to be confused with AlIPAC Tea Pary's that fight amnesty ] were being used by this Jim Robinson .

There are lots of vile posters who call you names and say terrible things to you if you speak against their agendas .

The biggest supporters ,imo, are those who don't have a clue about who ,what or where their donations go . The others are just there to keep watch and lobby their pro amnesty speakers for the Tea Partys ,two of who spoke at the DC Rally while those like Gilcrest were denied . Before I was no longer alowed to post I did wake some of them up . But most are still unaware they are helping this Robinson man destroy their nation imo.

I did copy the replys to me the moderators ignored lke this most vile of them " I'm an old woman hiding behind a door and eating my feces " .