Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Frosty: DISTURBING LANGUAGE REALITY FACING AMERICA

DISTURBING LANGUAGE REALITY FACING AMERICA

By Frosty Wooldridge
    June 9, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com
    many links on this post

Whether I write about Detroit, Michigan dropping a million people because of the crime, immigration, illiteracy and welfare issues—or I write about our culture and language spiraling into the toilet, year after year, not enough Americans will stand up and speak out.

The immigration issue continues to add 3.1 million people to this country every year, but Americans, much like sheep, watch it continue—without saying a stinking word. By the time it becomes uncontrollable, we will have lost our national language, culture or way of life. And, we won’t get it back!

If you haven’t seen Detroit, Michigan in pictures, please write me at frostyw@juno.com and I’ll show you what all our cities face with relentless immigration from the third world. I don’t know how anyone thinks we’re going to survive the fracturing and Balkanization of our civilization. It’s headed for the toilet and cities like LA, Detroit, Chicago, Miami and Houston provide plenty of examples.

But once we lose our language, we face a nasty future. Rolando Neghme, South Padre Island, Texas gives us a glimpse of the Mexican invasion:

“Your article May 16, 2011 and a San Francisco Chronicle article on the fast growing 50.5 million Hispanic population in the U.S. posted on American Patrol Report,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I said before, we need to SHUT DOWN the immigration industry now at all costs... Use every talking point from overpopulation and overcrowding to rationing of Everything, to the destruction that ol Frosty is talking about...

It must be shut down and retooled to bring in ONLY those that we need...

The extremely high birthrate of illegal aliens is what is affecting our country so profoundly, in so many ways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sick of their taking over!

We really really need a new President with balls to tackle this issue the right way and then a SC decision or an act by congress that states that the 14th Amendment NEVER applied to illegal aliens and thus removing citizenship from those who shouldn't have it. Right now we'll eventually lose either by being overrun by illegals coming in or if we stop the flow by those still here out breeding us. Even if the 14th Amendment is read correctly tomarrow we'll still be overrun by those who are already granted citizenship who shouldn't have (todays anchor babies) unless we take that away as they should never have gotten it anyways.

I also don't understand why its so bloody hard for a decent educated couple from say Britain to immigrate to the US but if your from some backwater 3rd world country we even pay for your plane ticket!

I read several years ago, in USA Today, that this population is increasing primarily due to births as opposed to actual immigration. All the anchor babies already here will be voting and competing with our children for jobs, college scholarships, etc. It is absolutely imperative that this issue be tackled as soon as possible.

We need to have faith and take heart, because it seems Americans are starting to wake up and lately we've had lots of victories within individual states! It's not over 'till the fat lady sings, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    We need to have faith and take heart, because it seems Americans are starting to wake up and lately we've had lots of victories within individual states! It's not over 'till the fat lady sings, folks!
    Trying Sacredrage, trying... =) Yeah, it does seem Americans are finally waking up more and more. Like more and more states drawing up plans and laws and enacting them to combat illegal immigration and the subsequent negative costs and consequences. It will not be an easy fix. The bad consequences did not happen overnight and will not be resolved overnight. It will take time but I can't help but believe things will get better. I hope so!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€