Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you imagine?

Can you imagine that scene on the nightly news; us marching on Washington to protest our country's lack of security on borders and us being attacked by a group of illegal's?

Wow, that would bring thousands to our membership rolls !!! If that happened, George Bush might as well step out of office because he will not get a moment's peace from that point forward.

How many millions more will we have in this country by next September? The time to act is sooner than later. I would say early spring. That gives us time to get a larger group together.

realize

Hi all; The thing people want to, but cannot seem to do, is wrap their head around the notion of general strike.

When your jobs are gone and the Country reduced to the consistancy of dishwater, where then will all seek the strength to fight the corporate elites that have brought you here? There are many allies that can be employed in the effort, but it requires solidarity, as this issue goes, so comes the knowledge of what your Country truly is, or what it once was.

General Strike now, rather than fight like rats later.

My Country, tis of THEE!

cheers glenn

Another Idea !!

Rather than Washington, we could work with various groups such as the Minutemen to select a certain date and have protestors march on their State Capitol buildings in every state of the union.

That effort might bring out thousands in every state since the logistics would be much easier. Be sure all the media has advance notice of the marches taking place throughout the country.

Who do we have that can organize such an effort?

Dianne

Hi, everybody. This is my first post here, and though this is an old thread, I felt it was important to keep this vitally important message fresh in peoples' minds, and to concur with Dianne. If she decides to go to Washington, I'll be with her. Taking a day or two off from work is quite an inconsequential bit of business when you consider that if these illegal immigration trends continue, our jobs are as good as gone anyway, and so is any semblance of the prospect of financial security.

By taking a day or two off of our jobs, we'll be saving those very same jobs in the long run. What we need now isn't more talk, it's action, because actions really do speak louder than words. We need to get people talking about this issue, really talking about it. Our government has failed us completely, and when government fails, it's only the will of the people which stands in the way of our collective well-being teetering over the abyss of recession and collapse. If we can prevent that from happening, isn't it worth this miniscule sacrifice of time and effort?

There's nothing to fear in the way of bombers or physical violence if we take the right precautions, act in a civil manner, and arm ourselves. Or, failing that, we could at least request that the Minutemen act as informal guards for our non-violent, peaceful demonstration. There isn't a media outlet in this great nation that wouldn't grant us the attention that our cause warrants, and nobody could accuse us of anything breeching the law. We would simply be fulfilling our fundamental American right to freedom of assembly, and that's a right that I look forward to keeping. Thank you for hearing me out!

---Buddy-Rey

Buddy-Rey
    Welcome to ALIPAC.
    You have come to the right place with a positive attitude.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right On Buddy-Rey

I love that attitude!!! Our e mails and phone calls seem to be getting no results. We need major news coverage if we're going to add to our membership rolls. And a large membership roll should scare the Senate and Congress into some major reform, if they plan to keep their jobs.

This organization should combine with others throughout the U.S. to put a major demonstration together, sooner than later.

Welcome, Buddy-Rey !! It's great to have you with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12