Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this the future of America?

Comment are being left at the source link.
    ~~~
    Is this the future of America?
    Aug 4, 2008

ROCK VALLEY, Iowa -- This Letter is in response to a recent article in the Journal headlined "Protesters gather in Postville."

I couldn't get over the gullibility of some of these Postville residents. Illegals act like they are victims. America and its people are the victims. Are these people aware of the multitude of problems and the many billions illegals cost us? I'm sick of all the sob stories.

How come you rarely read how illegals commit violent crimes against law-abiding Americans? Where's the outrage?

Some illegals did carry American flags, but only in an attempt to change American laws. Who do they think they are? They have an in-your-face attitude which I find incredibly disrespectful. I've witnessed the intimidation and fear they attempt to bring to our communities. Does this sound like freedom to you? Is this the future of America? Does common sense exist anymore? Is there anything illegals haven't done to hurt our country? I'm sure many illegals go home and just laugh.

These people in Postville showed an accurate portrayal of the dumbing of America. -- Scott Teeselink

www.siouxcityjournal.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That article nails it pretty good . NO Assimalation is the Word for the Modern Latino . With Demand Demand Demand NOW
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Ahhh, didn't someone say -let them march?! it will only piss off more Americans?

Very well said Scott. Let's get more letters to the editor in papers like this.

I saw pictures. Many were carrying foreign flags. A child was wearing a headband with 'Viva Mexico.'

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Ahhh, didn't someone say -let them march?! it will only piss off more Americans?

Very well said Scott. Let's get more letters to the editor in papers like this.

I saw pictures. Many were carrying foreign flags. A child was wearing a headband with 'Viva Mexico.'

These photos drive me up the walls! I'm sure they are all illegitimate 'anchor babies' who have NO RIGHT to be in this country! Just what are we supposed to do with them???

The second photo looks like a junior Aztec tribal chief with the Mexican headband! And we all know the history of the Aztecs! The US is reverting to primative tribalism...so much for American values and civility!

Illegals have no concept of personal responsbility. They think they are justified in their actions ut they aren't. Here is a video of Lupe Moreno the president of Latino Americans for Immigration Reform. Lupe tells like it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amL-ma5nXMU
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Illegals have no concept of personal responsbility. They think they are justified in their actions ut they aren't. Here is a video of Lupe Moreno the president of Latino Americans for Immigration Reform. Lupe tells like it is.
    I like her.....she says it like it is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lupe Moreno told me that she has worked in WELFARE offices and seen a LOT of FRAUD and WASTE, and it was MAINLY due to ILLEGALS! If someone does NOT bother to come here LEGALLY, Lupe observed, it's MORE than likely they will be IRRESPONSIBLE or FRAUDULENT in OTHER ways, too!

They have been taught to hate Americans by who other than their president.

If they could have just grown in wisdom and love for America.

These pictures are so wrong; but the elitist love it