Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fwd: Comments to Corzine - NJ Residents

Please pass this on to everyone you know who lives in NJ. Corzine launched a section on the Web site for citizens to post "any ideas on how to slice the state budget." I would suggest he immediately remove the over 1/2 million illegals in the state, and cease using legal citizens' taxes to pay for the social services provided to them. Also, the cost of incarcerating the illegals, the court costs involved in defending (protecting) them, ESL classes and education, subsidized housing, etc.

One act - enforcing and upholding our laws - would return more money to NJ so as to give the egomaniac Corzine, the status of returning a state on the brink of bankruptcy to that of enjoying a surplus. It would also remove the threat of potential charges against Corzine, for dereliction of duty and aiding and abetting. One act, but one that requires an elected official who is not intimidated by LaRaza, unions, and big business. Unfortunately, I don't think Corzine meets this criteria.

Submit ideas by going to www.nj.gov/governor and clicking on "Direct Citizen Input on Reducing Spending.

Thank you DearsisterAnise, I posted on all my NJ forums!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

You're very welcome...Let's hope he listens!

working4change
    Thanks Dearsister... I have forwarded to all my contacts.