Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Gallup: Jeb Bush Only Republican Candidate With Net Unfavorable Rating

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Gallup: Jeb Bush Only Republican Candidate With Net Unfavorable Rating

Gallup: Jeb Bush Only Republican Candidate With Net Unfavorable Rating

by
    CHARLIE SPIERING
    6 Feb 2016

A recent survey from Gallup shows that Jeb Bush is the only candidate with a net unfavorable rating — even after he’s aired millions of dollars of ads to promote his candidacy.

Since July, Bush’s net favorable rating has gone from 27 points in to negative one point, according to the survey of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

That’s even lower than Donald Trump, widely considered to be the most controversial candidate in the Republican field.

Forty-five percent of voters have an unfavorable view of Bush, ten points more than Trump. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has the lowest unfavorable ratings with 16 percent.

The Right to Rise Super PAC backing Bush raised more than $100 million last year and has spent about $60 million on ads so far tearing down Bush’s opponents and promoting Bush – but with little to show for it.

Bush’s team struggled after Donald Trump branded him as “low energy” early in the campaign season.

Trump has additionally mocked Bush for wasting millions running for president.

“Low energy candidate Jeb Bush has wasted $80 million on his failed presidential campaign,” Trump said in January. “Millions spent on me. He should go home and relax!”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...orable-rating/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is from Esquire...

Jeb (!) Called His Mom in to Save Him From Those Other Mean Republican Candidates

Like any confident president would do.

BY MATT MILLER
    FEB 5, 2016

Jeb (!) Bush, the Principal Skinner of presidential candidates, has had enough of the other kids pushing him around. So Jeb(!) called his mom. Check out this exchange from CBS Newsafter host Norah O'Donnell asked Barbara why she flew from Houston to lend a hand:
    "'Cause I love my son and I know that America needs him. He's honest, dependable, loyal, relatively funny! Good looking, but funny," she said. "He's got the same values that America seems to have lost. ... He's almost too polite. I don't advise him, but if I gave him advice: I would say, 'Why don't you interrupt like the other people do?'"

"I've gotten better at interrupting, mom, come on," alleged grown man Jeb(!) said in response to his mother giving tips on not being a wimp in debates. It's adorable, in a very sad, slightly creepy way.

But what's really creepy is this rather awkward child abuse quip he made at an event with his mother in New Hampshire:
    "I jokingly say that when we were growing up in Midland and Houston that mom was fortunate not to have a child abuse hotline available, because the discipline of learning right and wrong was her doing."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...ard-interview/

Maybe he should change his name or just stop wasting OPM and get out of the race.