Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gaston NC Pulls Money From Bank Of America

Just now on our local news that city officials in Gaston, NC pulled 10 million from Gaston Bank of America to protest issuing credit cards to illegals. The Gaston official on TV said they feel this practice attracts illegals to their area which is already having problems paying for social services used by illegal workers.

link: http://www.gastongazette.com/

Maybe should have been in news section. I have been off a while, so I am kind of rusty.

Banned

Doing what the American people want! Hello, Washington, anybody listening???

Maybe, just maybe BoA will start to feel the pinch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Gaston NC Pulls Money From Bank Of America

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Maybe should have been in news section. I have been off a while, so I am kind of rusty.
    Already is AllAmerican.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=60241
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gatson, NC did the right thing. I've been returning all their credit offers with a note that since they support illegal immigration, I can't support them.

Already is AllAmerican.
    Thanks.

Just another bunch of racists that the head of BoA can do without. Right?

The guy who owns BoA is so short sighted about short term profits, he couldn't see the forest through trees. If one City Municipality does it, and then another, and another, and another, do you think he will get the bigger picture? I doubt it. After watching him on Lou, or Glenn's show about a month ago, the head of BoA came across as a pompous ass who could only sling slanderous remarks instead of responding with cold hard facts. No different than the rest of the OBLers who do exactly the same.

Nobody in the nation knows this yet.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=UT ... &scoring=d

Do we have any other counties or towns that are doing this? Perhaps we need to press release it nationally.

W

I passed it the story on to KHOW Talkshow Host Peter Boyles. Hopefully he gets the email, and looks into it, and gives it some local airtime.

Knowing him, he'll probably call them and want to interview them over the radio.

William, that was a great suggestion. This could get good in the near future.