Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hylander, I believe it used to be called 'highway robbery.' Only with the Fed, the victims that are being robbed are being entertained from their comfortable seats all the while laughing and fully enjoying the experience.

Perverted humor,........perhaps, but did I miss the mark?

I want a printing press too!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Hylander, I believe it used to be called 'highway robbery.' Only with the Fed, the victims that are being robbed are being entertained from their comfortable seats all the while laughing and fully enjoying the experience.

Perverted humor,........perhaps, but did I miss the mark?

I want a printing press too!
    Yes, you have it correct. A quick learner But in all seriousness, that is exactly where the situation sits. That's the dumbing down of America. My Uncle and I discuss this, and he has even agreed that the powers that be duped my grandparent's generation. And he's a 40 year retiree from the Fed. Reserve. When he and I first started talking about this, he took it personal, and would ask things like, "so what, you want me to lose my retirement?" Of course that isn't what I want, and I had to explain, that he should have been directly working for the treasury dept. Funny thing is, once I put it that way to him, he agreed that where he worked is an evil place, but he never thought about it, until I brought up all kinds of points to ponder for him.

Btw, since youve figured out the scam, you can't have a printing press :P But if you did, and had a monopoly on the creation of money, you too could be a "Master of the Universe".

April
    Let's try putting the right person into that job, for a change.
    That would be great!!!
    Unfortunately I do not think that is part of their agenda!!!!

April wrote,
    Quote:
    Let's try putting the right person into that job, for a change.

That would be great!!!
    Why do names such as Hoffman or Ron Paul jump into my head?

Fire all of them in 2010. Until that is done, nothing will change.
    That would help, but not for long. The problem is not who is president or who the president appoints, or who is serving in Congress . It is the result of special interest groups, in this case the banking and financial institutions, and their lobby money. I have said before that this is legalized bribery and nothing in government will be fixed until we no longer allow the bribing of our presidents, senators, and congressional representatives (and their appointees/staffs) with lobby money.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

4thHorseman wrote,
    That would help, but not for long. The problem is not who is president or who the president appoints, or who is serving in Congress . It is the result of special interest groups, in this case the banking and financial institutions, and their lobby money. I have said before that this is legalized bribery and nothing in government will be fixed until we no longer allow the bribing of our presidents, senators, and congressional representatives (and their appointees/staffs) with lobby money.
    I remember the big push and all of the talk about just this subject back in the 90's when Slick Willie was in office. Rush in his infinite wisdom said that limiting lobbyist would be unconstitutional.

I remember the big push and all of the talk about just this subject back in the 90's when Slick Willie was in office. Rush in his infinite wisdom said that limiting lobbyist would be unconstitutional.
    I remember also, but Rush was talking about the McCain / Feingold bill I believe, and that did not eliminate lobby money. It tried to limit who,how when, where and how much. And it did not work. When I say eliminate it, I mean just that. Anyone can still lobby. You or your agent can call, write or see anyone in the government to press your point of view or issue. You just cannot donate money to any campaigns. What I think we have to have (because I cannot think of any other solution) is public funding of all national elections (e.g., presidential, senate, and HOR). Until the money is eliminated from the equation the corruption will continue, and I believe it is the single issue that will eventually kill this nation if not resolved. And bribery is not a constitutional right, even if it is legal.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    It's not just Geithner, it's the Economic Policies of the Present and last Administration that's the problem, no matter whom you put in there, they will be handcuffed from the start.
    I agree 100%, nobody can fix the mess these corrupt Globalist traitors have caused.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4thHorseman wrote,
    Quote:roundabout wrote,

I remember also, but Rush was talking about the McCain / Feingold bill I believe, and that did not eliminate lobby money. It tried to limit who,how when, where and how much. And it did not work. When I say eliminate it, I mean just that. Anyone can still lobby. You or your agent can call, write or see anyone in the government to press your point of view or issue. You just cannot donate money to any campaigns. What I think we have to have (because I cannot think of any other solution) is public funding of all national elections (e.g., presidential, senate, and HOR). Until the money is eliminated from the equation the corruption will continue, and I believe it is the single issue that will eventually kill this nation if not resolved. And bribery is not a constitutional right, even if it is legal.
    Thank You for refreshing my memory and for such a brilliant yet simplistic manner in which to return to sanity in politics,.......if that is possible.

The best part yet,

And bribery is not a constitutional right, even if it is legal.
    Right to the point! Replace the word lobbying, with bribery, then prepare for the kick in the pants.

Now if I could just figure out how to paste quotes,.......sorry for the confusion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast