Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gen. Emiliano Zapata's Grandson Seeks Documents To Become Le

Gen. Emiliano Zapata's Grandson Seeks Documents To Become Legal American Citizen
    First Posted: 8/12/11 01:52 PM ET Updated: 8/13/11 05:22 PM ET

DALLAS, Texas - Gen. Emiliano Zapata, the legendary military commander of the Mexican Revolution, is still revered to this day for the ideals and principles he brought to the revolution, and for his passionate defense for the land and liberty of dispossessed peasants.

His cause was joined by millions of poor Mexicans, driven by their common belief that “la tierra es de quien la trabajaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a pathetic excuse of an "heir" he makes. His grandfather fought for the rights of the poor in his own country and his grandson couldn't be bothered to fight for his own rights in his own country.

He makes a mockery of his grandfather. Go home and demand all you want there. NO AMNESTY!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    [quote] hope for amnesty because in Mexico I have nothing. My father and grandfather left us nothing. Not even some land.â€

His grandfather fought for the rights of the poor in his own country

Well now there're different versions of this story. This helping the poor is the one on the handout sheets in the public schools. I had to set my own grandson straight on that. My family remembers that my grandfather had to leave Long Island and live in the desert with his cavalry unit. These Mexican "revolutionaries" had a habit of crossing the border to rob American citizens and then execute them. This guy has no inheritence because his grandfather was a murdering bandit on the run.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)