Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez refers to Joey Fatone as a White Fat Boy

George Lopez refers to Joey Fatone as a White Fat Boy. Of course, he does not say Joey Fatone's name, just that he refers to the name of Joey Fatone's show and that the host is a White Fat Boy.

I thought that we were passed referring to people by their skin color.

People are people no matter what color their skin is.

Our goal is a fight against Illegal Immigration, no matter what color skin the person is who is in our country illegally.

Let's not get caught up in the our skin color.

WE NEED TO FIGHT THE FIGHT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND BE EQUAL AND FIGHT THIS FIGHT NOT BASED ON SKIN COLOR, BUT BASED ON THE THE PERSON'S LEGAL RIGHT TO BE IN OUR COUNTRY. Libertybell

George Lopez
    ...is just plain FAT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    George Lopez
    ...is just plain FAT!

And not funny, in my opinion.

George used to be pretty fat himself. He explained his weight loss on the Dave Letterman show about 2 years ago, stating that he would take Tylonal PM just to keep from waking up at night and wanting to eat. Lotta self-disipline there, huh? Yea, he has to use name calling to TRY and be funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched some clips of him on u-tube and as far as I'm concerned...it was trash. I never heard such disgusting things before.

i'm as glad his show was cancelled! george lopez is one very big fat racist.

Yes he is certainly disgusting! Turn off that LOSER!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I'm sure if Joey Fatone called Lopez a fat, mejican man, laraza and other would be calling him racist.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Do you see how these racist, pro illegal celebrities true colors comes out? Not only is George Lopez an illegal supporter, so is that little pig from desperate houswives (I forget her name), Paul Rodriguez, and John Leguizamo. Don't watch their shows, movies, youtube clips or anything else they star in. Don't support them period.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

George Lopez is a big loser. His show just proves how racist and biased he is toward Americans.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn