Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez is on "The View" ABC TV Show

Check out ABC's "The View" today. I love this show, however, Barbara Walters is having George Lopez on the show today and I don't know for sure, but I do believe that he might be supporting Illegal Immigration. Probably the best thing to do is to listen to his stand up comedy show and form your own opinion. I am sure that Barbara Walters would find it quite interesting if you went to her website at The View and explained how Americans are fighting for legal immigration through this website and about courage of William.
    Libertybell

MW
    LibertyBell wrote:

Barbara Walters is having George Lopez on the show today and I don't know for sure, but I do believe that he might be supporting Illegal Immigration.
    Yes, Lopez is most definitely an illegal alien/open borders supporter. He has been the topic of discussion on ALIPAC before.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lopez and naverette are some of our favorite OBL freaks!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What is a naverette?

Libertybell

MW
    LibertyBell wrote:

What is a naverette?
    Ruben Navarrette is an editorial writer and columnist for the San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist with The Washington Post Writers Group.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyBell
    What is a naverette?

Libertybell
    Ruben Naverette is an OBL writer and has attacked ALIPAC and other anti illegal immigration movements.
    He's quite the piece of work.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-e ... index.html
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Baba Wawa and 'the view' have nothing to say that I'd care the hear. More dumbing-down.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    George Lopez is a racist, and will use his little star status to help illegals get into our country. Please don't watch anything he is in. Just change the channel.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.