Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rivera's father was Puerto Rican of Spanish of ancestry and his mother is of Russian Jewish descent. He was raised "mostly Jewish" and had a Bar Mitzvah.

I have never liked Geraldo. His first name is actually Gerald and like MontereySherry mentioned he was raised mostly Jewish and he didn't grow up near any type of Hispanic neighborhood/community.

Geraldo is moron because he continues to think of Hispanics being monolithic. Gerald probably doesn't know about the conflicts that go on between different Hispanic groups. Some people of Mexican descent have a lot of hatred towards Cubans, Puerto Ricans, New Mexico Hispanos, Dominicans, and other Hispanic groups. A lot of people in the Mexican American community in Texas made themselves look like asses back in the 90's when they whined about Puerto Rican Jennifer Lopez playing Selena in that biography movie.

I have a friend whose family immigrated from Argentina in the 80's. His family lives in Texas and they have encountered the hateful attitudes from Mexicans.

Jerry Rivers biography.

Net Glimse

Banned
    Great comments,I'd love to see W have a conversation with him! One that Geraldo doesnt get to orchestrate,like he does with every other interview he is in!

I have a Hispanic friend that said her mother's family had disowned her and had nothing to do with the family because her father was Puerto Rican.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12