Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get on the phones to these guys per Bay Buchanon

According to Bloomberg news, the following Senators are leaning towards voting no.

Bond- 202-224-5721
    Webb- 202-224-4024
    Burr- 202-224-3154
    Ensign - 202-224-6244
    Nelson- (202) 224-6551
    Domenici- (202) 224-6621

If we can push them over the edge, we will stop the bill.

Also call up Trent Lott (phone #: 202-224-6253 ) and Mitch McConnell (phone #: 202-224-2541) and tell them to start showing some leadership, instead of following Harry Reid and Ted Kennedy.

This is the final stretch, but victory is in sight. Keep the pressure on and we'll defeat amnesty once again.

Your friend,

I can't get through to any of these guys! Hope that's a good sign, and I'll keep trying. I emailed all of them last night. Will send some faxes in a minute. Has anyone else gotten through?

I couldn't either!! And this has been the case several times during this battle.

All that money we spend and they don't have enough phone lines to take our calls!!

We need a shake up in Washington ... no more perks until you have enough lines to take every single one of our calls.

Grrrr!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Saki, keep up the faxes and emails too!
    I have been getting the same results. Allot of full voicemails. Some of the ones I have gotten through on, the aides must be tired of taking so many phone calls because every one of the aides I have been able to contact sound very edgy and stressed.

One of the aides for Bennett's office said, "Senator Bennett's phone has not stopped ringing for the past four weeks."
    I have also been getting the same response for just about every other Senator I have called.

I love it!
    These guys must be getting pounded! Good work everybody!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sent faxes to all of their offices.

Bonds office just told me that he will be voting no on cloture today.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't been able to get through either, I'm just wondering if they took their phones off the hook, alittle trouble with faxes but if I keep at it it will evitually go through, e-mails no problem Keep trying until you get through!! Maybe there offices are just opening up for business.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Faxed, Email all, still trying to get threw to Burr's office.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I haven't been able to get through either, I'm just wondering if they took their phones off the hook, alittle trouble with faxes but if I keep at it it will evitually go through, e-mails no problem Keep trying until you get through!! Maybe there offices are just opening up for business.
    SoSad, they probably have to spend the first two hours of the their day emptying out the full voice mail boxes!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Domenici will vote "No" per his staffer this am. Wooohoooo!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast