Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get Ready! Amnesty May Be Back Soon!!

I heard today on Fox, I think it was, that one of the first bills that Pelosi is going to bring back right away, is immigration reform. Maybe someone can find a video of her saying this.

I'm sure it was on Fox, because the only time I flipped to CNN was to watch Lou.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's not a surprise at all.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we'll see. But Pelosi has said at least (I know ) that she won't lurch too far to the left (no doubt remembering 1994) and the bloc of existing and newly elected more moderate Blue Dog Dems may not want to tackle a contentious mass amnesty right out of the box. And the coattails of Obama, despite his electoral landslide, were not as great as expected. Finally, we still have the great GOP amnesty fighters reelected and those still in office (sans Dole, Sununu of course
    Best to stay informed and active, and prepared.

Since democrats make their living by saying stuff....never know what they are going to say. I know the Senate has a chaplain. Does it have a shrink, too?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I heard Pelosi say today they were going to have to legislate more from the center now.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They will govern from the left. Obama will sign the amnesty, this bill is very very important to the democrats because if they can make these marxist Mexicans Americans then they won't be thrown out.

Yes Obama will sign it. He will kill the fence to.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Well they still have to get it by the Republicans in the Senate.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think that CIR will come up quickly. Reaching out quickly, and having time to get used to it before the next election.

Nobama is already running for the next election. Last night in his Grant Park speech he said that we will not get everything done in one year or maybe even one term. No quotations, but almost sure that is the way it was said.

Anyone think that the Republicans did not see this coming? Or perhaps helped to get here? Get pissed all you want base, but after CIR or something detrimental and the party followers will beg for relief. Save us from the Dems!

I think it was Brit Hume on Fox who reported this. The report was that she was going to bring back bills that didn't make it before, like another stimulus package with an unemployment extension and immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Do you think they`ll sneak in amnesty in the bill somwhere
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast