Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Getting threatened by illegals

I had an incident in Rippon, California yesterday. I am a truck driver but I also have a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in Spanish. I was eating lunch and I was talking on the phone about the illegal alien problems. This extremely large mexican took offense at my private conversation. I told him to mind his own business. He was rather surprised as I guess I was suppose to be scared. I finished eating then told him that I do not have a problem with people of mexican decent just the illegals no matter what country they are from. He got violent at this point and I told him that is ok Do whatever you want and I called the police. This mexicans friend got extremely excited when I mentioned the police and convinced his friend to leave. I followed them outside to get their plate number on the construction truck they were driving as I was going to make a disturbing the peace charge on them. The big one came back across the parking lot at me trying to intimidate me I guess. I am not large by any means but I can handle my own. They finally left of course before the police arrived. When the police did show up I told them what happened and was then told that I could be charged with disturbing the peace for bringing up the subject and they tried to lecture me about cultural relations. I told the officer that I had a 4 year degree in the subject and did not appreciate a lecture from someone who took a 1 hour class on the subject. The female officer was rather upset. I told her that if he was here illegally that he was a criminal already and if he returned that I expect him to be turned over for deportation. She took offense at this suggestion and when I left to walk to my hotel room about 30 minutes later she was following me in the police car trying to intimidate me. I will be calling the chief of police there this morning and I will be voicing my opinion on this I am not backing down in my own country.

YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT!

You are right, DO NOT be intimidated IN YOUR COUNTRY! If the police officers do not want to uphold the Law...They should be in a different line of work.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Disturbing the peace for talking about a subject when they were eves- dropping? Before you know it, they'll be busting people for looking funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now you understand what we have to put up with in Central Valley, CA. I live in the next community and I know exactly what you are dealing with. It makes me very upset to see how my tax dollars are being spent when the law enforcement won't even uphold the laws they are sworn in to defend. I see construction and lawn service trucks drive by and 9 out of 10 are hispanics with half probably being illegal.

I am sorry you are seeing the very bad side of California. Unfortunately, it seems to be getting worse as days go by. It wasn't always like this. I remember when the Border Patrol van drove through the orchards or fields people respected them. Now they just flip them off.

If that would have been myself that was harassing you, I guarantee I would have been sitting in the back of a patrol car and the hell to politically correctness.

I would press charges against that police officer because clearly it is not disturbing the peace to have a private conversation and talk about illegal immigration. I would really press charges. This is insane.

Re: Getting threatened by illegals

Quote Originally Posted by targetlock
    I had an incident in Rippon, California yesterday. I am a truck driver but I also have a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in Spanish. I was eating lunch and I was talking on the phone about the illegal alien problems. This extremely large mexican took offense at my private conversation. I told him to mind his own business. He was rather surprised as I guess I was suppose to be scared. I finished eating then told him that I do not have a problem with people of mexican decent just the illegals no matter what country they are from. He got violent at this point and I told him that is ok Do whatever you want and I called the police. This mexicans friend got extremely excited when I mentioned the police and convinced his friend to leave. I followed them outside to get their plate number on the construction truck they were driving as I was going to make a disturbing the peace charge on them. The big one came back across the parking lot at me trying to intimidate me I guess. I am not large by any means but I can handle my own. They finally left of course before the police arrived. When the police did show up I told them what happened and was then told that I could be charged with disturbing the peace for bringing up the subject and they tried to lecture me about cultural relations. I told the officer that I had a 4 year degree in the subject and did not appreciate a lecture from someone who took a 1 hour class on the subject. The female officer was rather upset. I told her that if he was here illegally that he was a criminal already and if he returned that I expect him to be turned over for deportation. She took offense at this suggestion and when I left to walk to my hotel room about 30 minutes later she was following me in the police car trying to intimidate me. I will be calling the chief of police there this morning and I will be voicing my opinion on this I am not backing down in my own country.
    Disturbing the peace? What ever happened to the 1st Amendment?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I called and talked to a Lt. on the force. I told him that I did not like to be lectured by someone who obviously did not know what she was talking about. He seemed to be defensive. I told him that I would have gladly taken the ticket. I told him about my B.A. in International Studies and I also told him about my M.B.A. in Finance from Mizzou (currently number 19 in the Forbes ranking nationally). I told him that if that officer proceeds to give me issues when I am in the area that it will get very hot around here politically as I will not back down and would love to see such a issue in the courts. I might be a truck driver but that does not mean I am uneducated as the officer assumed.

I see things on the road and have talked to a lot of drivers from different parts of the country and this thing is a powder keg waiting for a match. I talked to 3 black gentleman from California yesterday at the same truck stop. They said that their community is getting tired of being murdered and driven out of their traditional areas of the state. Mod Edit

Welcome to Alipac, targetlock! Our police, like many other government groups, are being pressured and held hostage by illegal alien sympathizers. These liberals seem to think that the only way to fix any world problems is to admit those folks into the US. They can't see anything else. But you seem to have it under control, Good work!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They said that their community is getting tired of being murdered and driven out of their traditional areas of the state.
    I saw it happen in my neighborhood in Florida. Blacks, whites, elderly, young families....literally driven from their homes. There wasn't the slightest amount of effort to get along or even a nod and a wave. The police were no help. Even when you'd find stolen articles in their yard and witnesses saying they saw them do it.....they'd just shake their heads, tell you to go home and keep everything out of your yard and everything locked up. Things like yard swings......oh ya...I'm gonna pull it out each and everytime I think I might use it and god forbid you happen to go in and answer the phone or get a glass of tea. Your fault they hauled it off because you had it outside in your yard.....heck they would go in peoples homes during the day and clean their refridgerators out. Run extension cords to your house. Have a kid riding their bike and come in to use the rest room and get a drink and kiss your bike good-bye. My daughters friend got her bike ripped off from her front porch just hours after she got it for Christmas. I still have 1 friend in that neighborhood. She's elderly and her husband is dying of cancer.......it literally is a fortress they hide in.......they steal the oranges from their trees, the kids take her flowers as soon as the bloom....she has to have someone come over so she can let her little dog out. Too frightened to even check the mail anymore. Surrounded with blasting music 24/7.....what a way to live while you're trying to care for a dying spouse. It's not funny and it's not an isolated incident. This bully mentality is growing and I'd hate to see how far it goes if they granted amnesty.

Targetlock you might contact this law firm that will be able to tell you your rights

http://www.irli.org/

It's Immigration Law Institute that helps American citizens.

I would also call the State Attorney General and tell them you're constitutional rights were violated by the police department. I would also call the Internal Affairs Division of that Police Department.

You are a private citizen speaking with someone privately using your First Amendment rights when you were confronted by someone that was not being addressed.

Then the police violated your rights by trying to intimidate you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast