Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gilchrist Endorsing/Supporting Huckabee!!!

Someone started a thread about this, but I could not find it!!

It is TRUE!!

Huckabee endorsed by head of Minuteman anti-illegal immigration group

Associated Press - December 11, 2007 2:24 PM ET

"COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa (AP) - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has picked up the endorsement of the founder of the anti-illegal immigrant group, the Minuteman Project.

Huckabee held a news conference in Council Bluffs today, hastily called to cope with a crippling ice storm. He brought out Minuteman head Jim Gilchrist, whose private group patrols the Mexican border on its own to keep out illegal immigrants.

Gilchrist says Huckabee is the candidate whose plans were most likely to halt what he calls "this illegal immigrant invasion problem."

Huckabee has soared in the polls recently, jumping into the lead in Iowa, which starts the nominating process is less than a month.

Mitt Romney, who has spent millions in the state and for months was the leader, began running a TV ad today assailing Huckabee on immigration.

Huckabee dismissed the criticism as the work of "the tattletale in the third grade."

http://www.kptm.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... =menu606_2
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I don't know about this

I think Jim is smarter then this

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I don't know about this

I think Jim is smarter then this
    Well, if it is not true, he needs to address this and clear it up ASAP!!

I heard them saying it on Fox News today as well!!

USA??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

No, it is true.
    This is a sad day. It's interesting to note that Immigration Watchdog does not have good comments to say about Jim.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316452,00.html
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Huckabee is an IA hugger just like most of the candidates. The new world order is on its way folks! Stand up and be counted in 2008 or you will be enslaved by the elitists.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Un-freaking-believable.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Gilchrist has lost his mind and almost none of the other organizations will work with him anymore because of it. It is a shame he continues to embarrass our movement.

Now, you can all see why we dropped our earlier support for the man and why no Gilchrist material or links have been allowed at ALIPAC over the last year.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I started the thread early this morning, but got a note from the Moderator saying they were taking it down.

It is TRUE and all over the news.

This is going to make some people/groups throughout the country think that everyone who is against illegals are also in favor of Huckabee.

This was done intentionally at this time-----to influence Iowa and New Hampshire.

In the best interest of the movement, we have done our best to avoid discussing the major problems that have developed around Gilchrist.

Now that he has dumped his emotional garbage all across the country by endorsing a pro AMNESTY candidate for President, I suppose we will have to discuss it.

Sorry to break this to you folks, but all the who's who's in the movement have been distancing themselves from Jim over the last year due to his erratic, destructive, and increasingly bizarre behavior.

By endorsing Huckabee at this time, Jim Gilchrist has erased any good he ever did for this cause.

W

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast