Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Romney did at least take provable steps against the illegals while he was in office---in before the issue became as hot as it is now.

---He stopped them from getting drivers' licenses

--He stopped them from getting in-state tuition

--He gave the state police the authority to use 287g to make arrestsUnless Tancredo, Paul, and Hunter make it..........He is the next best choice---we don't have much in the pickens department.
    -----

I agree. However imperfect Romney may be, based on what we know now, I will support him over Giuliani if this is what our choice is. As Bren noted, Romney did take some steps against illegal immigration while in office, and at least is not openly supporting amnesty like Giuliani still does to this day. Yes, I wish the choices were better, but this may be the reality we are faced with. And of course, the Dems are all terrible on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney may have flip-floped, but at least his last flop is against illegal immigration. It would make me more confortable to have Hunter or Tancredo with him on the ticket as a VP.

More frightening to me is the thought of Hilary as our next president

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Romney may have flip-floped, but at least his last flop is against illegal immigration. It would make me more confortable to have Hunter or Tancredo with him on the ticket as a VP.
    I agree.

When forced to choose between the two, it appears to becoming clear that Americans are preferring Romney over Giuliani.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Giuliani world, because Romney hired some illegals awhile ago, we should vote for (Giuliani) and his (Giuliani's) plan to amnesty 20+ million illegals. Absurd.

Next -- we have to alert Iowa voters about what a fraud Huckabee is on illegal immigration. The MSM, predictably, is now pushing Huckabee as they know he hurts Romney.

All I have to say is it is a cop out to say you should not be held responsible for the contractors or sub-contractors who hire illegals that are working at your home.

It is your responsibility and you have a right to ask if there is any doubt that the people being used are not legal citizens, that means you also are aiding and abetting if they are illegal.
    Ask ahead of time! Make it understood you will not tolorate illegals working on your home! or other projects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    All I have to say is it is a cop out to say you should not be held responsible for the contractors or sub-contractors who hire illegals that are working at your home.

It is your responsibility and you have a right to ask if there is any doubt that the people being used are not legal citizens, that means you also are aiding and abetting if they are illegal.
    Ask ahead of time! Make it understood you will not tolorate illegals working on your home! or other projects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    At that time that this took place, the entire issue was not as hot as it is now!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    In Giuliani world, because Romney hired some illegals awhile ago, we should vote for (Giuliani) and his (Giuliani's) plan to amnesty 20+ million illegals. Absurd.

Next -- we have to alert Iowa voters about what a fraud Huckabee is on illegal immigration. The MSM, predictably, is now pushing Huckabee as they know he hurts Romney.
    This is a BIGGIE----waking up Iowa citizens!!

Hopefully, as the date gets closer-----they will have more articles from Iowa-----along with comment sections!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12