Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Giuliani's Catholic Problem Won't Go Away

Giuliani's Catholic Problem Won't Go Away
    Monday, November 19, 2007 4:47 PM
    By: George J. Marlin

A 2008 voters guide created by Catholic bishops no doubt has Giuliani supporters scrambling for loopholes that can be used to convince Catholics that it’s OK to vote for Rudy Giuliani despite his pro-abortion stand.

At the conclusion of their national conference held in Baltimore, the American Catholic Bishops announced they adopted “Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most Catholic don't pay very much attention to the "voting guide".

As a "recovering"Catholic I think they only political thing they are worried about is if this country cracks down on illegal immigration. They need to fill the pews with all the illegals they can muster (remember Ted and Cardinal Mahoney pushing for amnesty). Therefore they're setting out the bait for Catholics to vote for liberal pro-choice Dem's in hopes that they someday get their amnesty agenda. Saying its ok to vote for pro-choice liberals is their way of getting the church's filled once again.

Look WHO'S denigrating Catholic US Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani for being pro-choice! Isn't it ALSO a GRAVE scandal for American Catholic prelates to AID and ABET ILLEGAL immigration as well as to COVER UP sexual abuse by pedophile Catholic clergy and laity?! As I told an officer who almost ARRESTED me at my FORMER Catholic church last month for SPEAKING OUT AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration and later confessed to the church clerics, "I am Catholic, yes, but a TRAITOR, NO!"