Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GIVE MEXICO A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!

I think that it about time we gave Mexico a taste of their own medicine!!

http://www.kerman94.com/mexicotourism.html

Well...it was a thought, anyway!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA. WE SHOULD ALL GO ON VACATION THERE AND WALK AROUND WITH LITTLE UPSIDE DOWN MEXICAN FLAGS AND OLD GLORY ON TOP. AND THEN REFUSE TO LEAVE. AFTER ALL AT ONE TIME WE HAD CONTROL OF MEXICO CITY....SO THAT MEANS ITS OURS AND WE SHOULD GO GET IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well if we have a few Good AMERICAN Soldiers to protect us from the crazy Mexican Police I would go along, but if not they would just kill us and throw us on the side of the road and let us rot.

Let us not forget they do not have an President that will bow down to Americans like Bush bows to Hispanics !

I am against all illegal immagration and the reason I said Hispanics is because thats what I am dealing with here where I live in NC incase anyone wants to know.

NO AMNESTY!!!!! GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN !!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I agree, PatrioticSandra!

I think we are all dealing with these illegals, no matter what state we live in! There aren't too many (if any) states you can go to without having this issue staring you right in the face!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra

Let us not forget they do not have an President that will bow down to Americans like Bush bows to Hispanics !
    Oh my!

I thought Bush was bending over, not bowing. Hmmm....

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast