Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GLENN BECK ASKS IF HARRY REID IS ‘SENILE’ BASED ON HIS RECENT ‘ANARCHY’ COMMENTS

GLENN BECK ASKS IF HARRY REID IS ‘SENILE’ BASED ON HIS RECENT ‘ANARCHY’ COMMENTS

Posted on 25 September, 2013 by sophia

Via The Blaze

On his radio program Tuesday, Glenn Beck jokingly asked if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is “senile,” based on his recent statements on the Senate floor.
    “There is something wrong with Harry Reid,” Beck remarked. “He may have had a stroke, he may be going senile, he may have Alzheimer’s. I don’t know…”
    Beck proceeded to play Reid’s comments that there is “an anarchy movement that’s afoot,” and that he and his fellow legislators are not going to “bow to Tea Party anarchists to deny the mere fact that…Obamacare is the law.”
    “We will not bow to Tea Party anarchists who refuse to accept the Supreme Court ruled Obamacare to be constitutional,” Reid remarked. “And we will not bow to Tea Party anarchists in the House or the Senate who ignore the fact that President Obama was overwhelmingly reelected.”
    Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere interjected: “Correct me if I’m wrong here, but wasn’t also Citizens United a Supreme Court decision? …Are they anarchists for rejecting that?”
    “No, they’re not,” Pat Gray responded.
    “Were they anarchists for rejecting the Bush/Gore decision by the Supreme Court?” Burguiere inquired.
    “They’re responsible citizens,” Beck said lightly.
    “They are confused,” Gray added in a mockingly considerate tone.
    The trio proceeded to take apart Reid’s subsequent statements, poking fun at the way the man spoke about how he still goes to the grocery store, despite not having children or grandchildren in the house.

Watch it all unfold, below:

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/09/2...rchy-comments/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have wondered the same thing myself. But then I also wonder about McCain and Pelosi too.