Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Glenn Beck: Boehner's 'Worthless' and McConnell's a 'Liar' Read Latest Breaking News

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck: Boehner's 'Worthless' and McConnell's a 'Liar' Read Latest Breaking News

Glenn Beck: Boehner's 'Worthless' and McConnell's a 'Liar'

Friday, 13 Dec 2013 12:57 PMBy Melanie Batley

Conservative radio talk show host Glenn Beck took to the airwaves to lambaste the Republican leadership in Congress, calling House Speaker John Boehner "worthless," and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a "liar."

Speaking Thursday on the Mark Levin radio show, Beck lashed out against the GOP establishment leaders, referring to them as "big government progressives."

"I think John Boehner is one of the prime examples of worthless, worthless Republicans. All these people saying, 'Hey, the Republicans aren't so bad.' No. I think they actually might be worse, because they claim to be something that they're not," Beck said.

Levin labeled Boehner "utterly feckless," prompting Beck to go a step further, saying, "People like John Boehner have got to go."

"I will not vote for another Republican who is just a Republican who says, 'Well, you know, we got to do what we got to do.' No we don't, we have to take a stand," Beck said, adding that conservative GOP Sens. Mike Lee of Utah and Ted Cruz of Texas are examples of lawmakers who have taken a stand.

"They're heroes," Beck said. "Meanwhile, the John Boehners and the Mitch McConnells of the world are trying to take Ted Cruz and Mike Lee and destroy them. Mitch McConnell is the biggest two-faced liar I've ever seen. I'm sorry; I have no respect for them."

Beck also said people like Boehner are responsible for passing government programs that "have nothing to do with the Constitution" and, referring to the $17 trillion national debt, he said the Republican leadership has "sold our children into slavery so they can have power."

Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bec...#ixzz2nP3mdnYQ

All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

I hope the American public comes to understand we cannot have freedom with the current one party system, the GOP has moved too far left, so either we remove GOP leadership and/or a third party.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Chris Matthews: GOP Is As 'Crazy' As Kim Jong-un Executing His Own Uncle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=y_Izjl34Hqs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)